Capitalcube gives Adomani, Inc. a score of 25.
Our analysis is based on comparing Adomani, Inc. with the following peers – SolarEdge Technologies, Inc., Rexnord Corporation, China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. Unsponsored ADR and Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (SEDG-US, RXN-US, CHSTY-US and AIMC-US).
Adomani, Inc. has a fundamental score of 25 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on Adomani, Inc.
- ADOM-US has traded publicly for less than a year.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (176.68).
- ADOM-US‘s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
- ADOM-US‘s relatively low net margins and poor asset turns suggest a problematic operating strategy.
- Changes in annual revenues (relative to peers) are better than the change in its earnings (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on revenues.
- ADOM-US‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- The company’s capital investment program and to-date returns suggest that the company is likely making big bets on the future.
- ADOM-US‘s operating performance may not allow it to raise additional debt.
Access our research and ratings on Adomani, Inc.
Leverage & Liquidity
ADOM-US would seem to have a hard time raising additional debt.
- With debt at a relatively low 0.39% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 21.97%), and relatively tight interest coverage level of -8.30x, ADOM-US would have a hard time raising much additional debt. Thus, the company is classified as having Limited Flexibility when it comes to raising more debt.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include SEDG-US.
ADOM-US has maintained its Constrained profile from the recent year-end.
- ADOM-US‘s interest coverage is greater than (but within one standard deviation of) its five-year average interest coverage of -528.28x.
- Compared to 2016, interest coverage has remained relatively stable for both the company (-8.30x) and the peer median (2.96x).
Access the detailed analysis for Adomani, Inc.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.||0||4.64||48.96||999|
|China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. Unsponsored ADR||58.38||1.3||2.96||16.69|
|Altra Industrial Motion Corp.||21.97||2.75||7.65||27.09|
|Best In Class||0.39||4.64||48.96||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Adomani, Inc.?
Adomani, Inc. designs, manufacture, and installs advanced zero-emission electric drivetrain systems for fleet vehicles. It offers electric drive shaft, controller, batteries, and battery management system. The company was founded by Robert E. Williams in 2012 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.