Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. relative valuation is NEUTRAL and it has a fundamental analysis score of 56.
Our analysis is based on comparing Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. with the following peers – Servotronics, Inc., Transcat, Inc., Generac Holdings Inc., Regal Beloit Corp, UQM Technologies, Inc., Rexnord Corporation, Altra Industrial Motion Corp., Nidec Corporation Sponsored ADR and PositiveID Corporation (SVT-US, TRNS-US, GNRC-US, RBC-US, UQM-US, RXN-US, AIMC-US, NJDCY-US and PSID-US).
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 83.48%) as well as over the last month (at 28.32%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 0.56% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It’s current Price/Book of 3.62 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects AMOT-US to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- AMOT-US’s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- Over the last five years, AMOT-US’s return on assets has declined from above median to about median among its peers, indicating declining relative operating performance.
- The company’s margins are around the peer medians and do not suggest any benefit from a pricing or an operating cost advantage versus peers.
- While AMOT-US’s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment is relatively low and suggests it is milking the business.
- AMOT-US has additional debt capacity.
- Our analysis rates Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. as NEUTRAL relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
AMOT-US’s share price performance of 83.48% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 41.29%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 28.32% is also above the peer median of 0.56% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of USD 33.21 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of USD 29.00 to USD 34.10. Over the last 52 week period, Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. has fluctuated between USD 18.12 and USD 33.63.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Allied Motion Technologies, Inc. engages in the provision of motion control products, marketed to original equipment manufacturers and end users. The company’s activities include designing, manufacturing and selling of motors, electronic motion controls, gearing and optical encoders. It offers its products in the field of automotive, medical, aerospace and defense, as well as in electronics and industrial. The company’s products include brush and brushless DC motors, coreless DC motors, integrated brushless motor-drives, gearmotors, gearing, modular digital servo drives, motion controllers, incremental and absolute optical encoders, and associated motion control-related products. Allied Motion Technologies was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Amherst, NY.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.