BBMG Corp. relative valuation is now UNDERVALUED. It was previously rated NEUTRAL, and has a fundamental analysis score of 66.
Our analysis is based on comparing BBMG Corp. with the following peers – China Resources Cement Holdings Limited, Tangshan Jidong Cement Co. Ltd. Class A, TPI Polene Public Co. Ltd. NVDR, Huaxin Cement Co., Ltd. Class A, China National Materials Co. Ltd. Class H, China National Building Material Co. Ltd. Class H, West China Cement Ltd. and China Tianrui Group Cement Co., Ltd. (1313-HK, 000401-CN, TPIPL.R-TH, 600801-CN, 1893-HK, 3323-HK, 2233-HK and 1252-HK).
BBMG Corp.’s price of HKD 6.54 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of HKD 10.85. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, BBMG Corp. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between HKD 4.90 and HKD 7.63.
- Relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- BBMG Corporation Class H trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.18) than its peer median (0.86).
- We classify 2009-HK as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- 2009-HK has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- 2009-HK‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s margins are around the peer medians and do not suggest any benefit from a pricing or an operating cost advantage versus peers.
- While 2009-HK‘s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s PE ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- 2009-HK seems to be constrained by the current level of debt.
BBMG Corp. has a fundamental score of 66 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
BBMG Corp. is on the top left quadrant of the CapitalCube Value – Price Matrix. We classify this space a ‘Value Play’. Here, BBMG Corp. is potentially undervalued, since it trades below its CapitalCube Implied Price of 10.85. At the same time, BBMG Corp. is also fundamentally strong with a score of 66. This is a classic value stock definition.
Drivers of Valuation
2009-HK has a Harvesting profile relative to its peers.
We classify 2009-HK as Harvesting because of the market’s low expectations of growth (PE of 1.88 compared to peer median of 8.11) despite its relatively high returns (ROE of 10.46% compared to the peer median ROE of 7.87%).
The company trades at a lower Price/Book multiple of 0.18 compared to its peer median of 0.86.
2009-HK has moved to an Harvesting from a relatively high ROE profile at the recent year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
BBMG Corp. is engaged in the manufacture and sale of cement and modern building materials, property development, property investment, and the provision of property management services. It operates through the following segments: Cement and Ready-mixed concrete, Modern Building Materials and Commerce and Logistics, Property Development, and Property Investment and Management. The Cement and Ready-mixed concrete segment offers cement and concrete products. The Modern Building Materials and Commerce and Logistics segment providesfurniture and woods; and decorative and fitting, wall body and insulation, and refractory materials. The Property Development segment engages in real estate development, including housing and office building projects. The Property Investment and Management segment invests in and manages self-developed properties. It invests in offices, commercial units, and parking spaces; and provides security services to residential and commercial properties. The company was founded on December 22, 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.