Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. relative valuation is now UNDERVALUED. It was previously rated NEUTRAL, and has a fundamental analysis score of 72.
Our analysis is based on comparing Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. with the following peers – United Textiles Limited, KG Petrochem Ltd., Sri Ramakrishna Mills Coimbatore Ltd. and Nakoda Limited (521188-IN, 531609-IN, 521178-IN and 521030-IN).
Bhilwara Spinners Ltd.’s price of INR 7.30 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of INR 9.08. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between INR 7 and INR 15.70.
- Considering peers, relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- Bhilwara Spinners Limited trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.44) than its peer median (0.83).
- We classify 514272-IN as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- 514272-IN‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by relative asset inefficiency.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- 514272-IN‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively high pre-tax margins suggest non-differentiated product portfolio but with tight cost control relative to peers.
- While 514272-IN‘s revenues growth in recent years has been around the peer median, the stock’s below peer median P/E ratio suggests that the market likely sees the company’s long-term growth prospects to be fading.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- 514272-IN currently does not have any debt.
Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. has a fundamental score of 72 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. is on the top left quadrant of the CapitalCube Value – Price Matrix. We classify this space a ‘Value Play’. Here, Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. is potentially undervalued, since it trades below its CapitalCube Implied Price of 9.08. At the same time, Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. is also fundamentally strong with a score of 72. This is a classic value stock definition.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Drivers of Valuation
514272-IN has a Harvesting profile relative to its peers.
We classify 514272-IN as Harvesting because of the market’s low expectations of growth (P/E of 2.81 compared to peer median of 6.24) despite its relatively high returns (ROE of 16.87% compared to the peer median ROE of 11.67%).
The company trades at a lower Price/Book multiple of 0.44 compared to its peer median of 0.83.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
514272-IN has maintained its Harvesting profile from the recent year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Bhilwara Spinners Ltd. engages in the manufacturing and exporting of textile yarn. Its brands include BSL and Mayur Suitings. The company was founded on June 7, 1980 and is headquartered in Bhilwara, India.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.