Care.com, Inc. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 69.
Our analysis is based on comparing Care.com, Inc. with the following peers – DHI Group, Inc., Alphabet Inc. Class A, TrueCar, Inc., Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc., eBay Inc. and Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (DHX-US, GOOGL-US, TRUE-US, BFAM-US, EBAY-US and IPDN-US).
Care.com, Inc. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 41.89%) as well as over the last month (at 3.82%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Care.com, Inc.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was -2.46% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It’s current Price/Book of 3.74 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects CRCM-US to grow faster than its peers and for the company to improve its current ROE.
- CRCM-US‘s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- CRCM-US‘s return on assets has improved from below median to about median among its peers over the last five years.
- The company’s margins are around the peer medians and do not suggest any benefit from a pricing or an operating cost advantage versus peers.
- Compared with the peers chosen, CRCM-US has had faster revenue growth in prior years and a current P/E ratio that suggests faster growth in the future suggesting superior growth expectations.
- The company seems to be over-investing in a business with median returns.
- CRCM-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates Care.com, Inc. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
CRCM-US‘s share price performance of 41.89% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 15.08%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 3.82% is also above the peer median of -2.46% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Care.com, Inc.’s price of USD 15.48 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 9.52. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Care.com, Inc. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 7.51 and USD 16.07.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Care.com, Inc. engages in the provision of an online marketplace, which enables customers to find and manage family care through connecting families to caregivers and care giving services. It offers child care, adult and senior care, pet care, and home care. The company was founded by Sheila Lirio Marcelo, Dave Krupinski, Donna Levin and Zenobia Moochhala on October 27, 2006 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.