Capitalcube gives China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. a score of 44.
Our analysis is based on comparing China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. with the following peers – Shanghai Tianchen Co., Ltd. Class A, Ningbo United Group Co., Ltd. Class A, Leaguer Stock Co. Ltd. Class A, SICHUAN LANGUANG DEVELOPMENT CO LTD Class A and Shenzhen Wongtee International Enterprise Co., Ltd. Class B (600620-CN, 600051-CN, 000532-CN, 600466-CN and 200056-CN).
China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. has a fundamental score of 44 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on China Baoan Group Co., Ltd.
- From a peer analysis perspective, relative outperformance last month is up from a median performance last year.
- China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. Class A currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (3.06) than its peer median (2.49).
- The market expects 000009-CN to grow faster than its peers and for the company to improve its current ROE.
- 000009-CN has relatively low net profit margins while its asset efficiency is relatively high.
- Changes in annual earnings (relative to peers) are better than the change in its revenues (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on earnings.
- 000009-CN‘s return on assets has improved from below median to about median among its peers over the last five years.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- While 000009-CN‘s revenues growth has been around the peer median in recent years, the market seems to see faster growth ahead and gives its shares a higher than peer median P/E ratio.
- The company’s capital investment program suggests it is under-investing in a business that is producing peer median returns.
- 000009-CN‘s operating performance may not allow it to raise additional debt.
Access our research and ratings on China Baoan Group Co., Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
000009-CN would seem to have a hard time raising additional debt.
- With debt at 28.68% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 34.40%), and relatively tight interest coverage level of 1.68x, 000009-CN would have a hard time raising much additional debt.
- Of the 5 chosen peers for the company, only 4 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include 600620-CN.
000009-CN has maintained its relatively low liquidity profile from the recent year-end.
- 000009-CN‘s interest coverage is upward trending and is now similar to its five-year average interest coverage of 1.32x.
- The increase in its interest coverage to 1.68x from 1.07x (in 2015) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period to 3.01x from 1.85x.
- Interest coverage fell 0.54 points relative to peers. It is also below the 2.50x coverage benchmark unlike the peer median.
- 000009-CN‘s debt-EV has increased 5.19 percentage points from last year’s low and is now close to its five-year average debt-EV.
- Like the interest coverage trend, the increase in its debt-EV (to 28.68% from 23.49%) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period (to 34.40% from 19.64%).
- Relative to peers, debt-EV fell 9.58 percentage points (and is now lower than its peer median).
Access the detailed analysis for China Baoan Group Co., Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Shanghai Tianchen Co., Ltd. Class A||0||7.69||No interest exp||999|
|Ningbo United Group Co., Ltd. Class A||40.26||1.3||4.34||45.3|
|Leaguer Stock Co. Ltd. Class A||8.6||1.14||1.22||12.11|
|SICHUAN LANGUANG DEVELOPMENT CO LTD Class A||64.97||1.61||7.3||-4.92|
|Shenzhen Wongtee International Enterprise Co., Ltd. Class B||40.13||3.63||1.04||6.77|
|China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. Class A||28.68||1.47||1.68||10.97|
|Best In Class||8.6||7.69||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for China Baoan Group Co., Ltd.?
China Baoan Group Co., Ltd. engages in high-tech, real estate, and biopharmaceutical business. Its high-tech business include application of lithium ion secondary battery and nanomaterials; research and use of power battery control system, new energy vehicle drive system, military power supply industry, and unmanned aerial vehicles carbon fiber materials; gold mining and dressing; development, production, and management of andalusite; development of new energy and new material of mineral resources; manufacture of andalusite honeycomb ceramic and special steel metal new materials. The company was founded in July 1983 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.