China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd moves from NEUTRAL to OVERVALUED
It has a Fundamental Analysis Score of 57 and a Capital Cube Implied Price of 1.05 HKD
China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd.’s price of HKD 1.18 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of HKD 1.05. At this level, CapitalCube believes that China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between HKD 0.93 and HKD 1.44.
- Relative under performance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd. currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (2.02) than its peer median (1.17).
- 2023-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
- 2023-HK has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Compared with its chosen peers, changes in the company’s annual earnings are better than the changes in its revenue, implying better than median cost control and/or some economies of scale.
- 2023-HK’s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively high pre-tax margins suggest non-differentiated product portfolio but with tight cost control relative to peers.
- 2023-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful for an analysis between historical growth (using annualized three-year revenue growth) and investor growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or Price/EBITDA) .
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd. has a fundamental score of 57 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd.’s Fundamental Analysis Score is about average at 57, thus not allowing for a specific classification into the Value – Price Matrix.
Drivers of Valuation
2023-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative.
2023-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
The company currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio of 2.02 compared to its peer median of 1.17.
2023-HK did not have a traded price at the prior year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
China Ludao Technology Co. Ltd. is an investment holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of aerosol products. The firm produces and sells air freshener, car care, household cleaner, insecticide, and personal care products. It operates through the following geographical segments: the United States of America, Mainland China, Europe, and Others. The company was founded by Yue Rong Yu on May 25, 2012 and is headquartered in Taizhou, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.