China Wuyi Co., Ltd. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 25.
Our analysis is based on comparing China Wuyi Co., Ltd. with the following peers – Guangzhou Donghua Enterprise Co. Ltd. Class A, China Merchants Property Development Co., Ltd Class B, Beijing North Star Co. Ltd. Class A, Shanghai New Huangpu Real Estate Co. Ltd. Class A, Rongan Property Co., Ltd. Class A, Shenzhen Properties & Resources Development (Group) Co. Ltd. Class A, Gemdale Corporation Class A, Beijing Capital Development Co., Ltd. Class A, Tande Co. Ltd. Class A and Shanghai Industrial Development Co., Ltd. Class A (600393-CN, 200024-CN, 601588-CN, 600638-CN, 000517-CN, 000011-CN, 600383-CN, 600376-CN, 600665-CN and 600748-CN).
China Wuyi Co., Ltd. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 199.05%) as well as over the last month (at 30.31%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But China Wuyi Co., Ltd.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 24.16% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- China Wuyi Co., Ltd. Class A currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (5.04) than its peer median (2.62).
- The market expects faster earnings growth from 000797-CN than from its peers and also a turnaround in its current ROE.
- 000797-CN has relatively low net profit margins while its asset efficiency is relatively high.
- Changes in annual earnings are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of revenue, implying the company is cost conscious and selective about spending for growth.
- 000797-CN‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- The company’s relatively low gross and pre-tax margins suggest a non-differentiated product portfolio and not much control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While 000797-CN‘s revenues have increased slower than peer median, the market currently gives the company a higher than peer median P/E ratio and may be factoring in some sort of a strategic play.
- The company’s relatively low level of capital investment and below peer median returns on capital suggest that the company is in maintenance mode.
- 000797-CN seems to be constrained by the current level of debt.
- Our analysis rates China Wuyi Co., Ltd. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
000797-CN‘s share price performance of 199.05% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 104.05%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 30.31% is also above the peer median of 24.16% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
China Wuyi Co., Ltd.’s price of CNY 22.100 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of CNY 17.48. At this level, CapitalCube believes that China Wuyi Co., Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between CNY 6.47 and CNY 22.100.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
China Wuyi Co., Ltd. is engaged in the civil engineering and real estate development industry. Its business scope includes project contracting, survey designing, and construction decoration of civil engineering; domestic and foreign investment; international trading; import and export of construction materials and equipment; international economic and technical cooperation and services. It also provides engineering consulting, supervision and contract management; real estate development; as well as property management. The business is carried out in the domestic Fujian, Beijing, Jiangsu, Jilin and Chongjing cities, also in Hong Kong, Philippines and Africa. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Fuzhou, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.