Capitalcube gives CITIC Envirotech Ltd. a score of 69.
Our analysis is based on comparing CITIC Envirotech Ltd. with the following peers – CSC Holdings Limited, Tritech Group Limited, Boustead Singapore Limited and Hai Leck Holdings Limited (C06-SG, 5G9-SG, F9D-SG and BLH-SG).
CITIC Envirotech Ltd. has a fundamental score of 69 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on CITIC Envirotech Ltd.
- From a peer analysis perspective, relative outperformance last month is up from a median performance last year.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (1.58).
- CEE-SG‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- CEE-SG‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by relative asset inefficiency.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- CEE-SG‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years is around the peer median and suggest that it does not have any particular operational advantages versus peers.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While CEE-SG‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company is likely overinvesting in a business with only median returns.
- CEE-SG might have enough interest coverage to take-on additional debt prudently.
Access our research and ratings on CITIC Envirotech Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
CEE-SG might have enough interest coverage to take-on additional debt.
- While CEE-SG‘s debt to enterprise ratio of 48.39% is on the high side compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 40.44%), it also enjoys a relatively high interest coverage level of 6.03x which may give the company enough financial strength to support additional debt. Thus, the company is classified as having Some Capacity to raise more debt.
- All 4 peers for the company have an outstanding debt balance.
CEE-SG has maintained its Some Capacity profile from the recent year-end.
- CEE-SG‘s interest coverage is its highest relative to the last five years and compares to a low of 2.33x in 2014.
- The increase in its interest coverage to 6.03x from 3.99x (in 2016) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period to 6.03x from 3.99x.
- CEE-SG‘s debt-EV is greater than (but within one standard deviation of) its five-year average debt-EV of 46.71%.
- Like the interest coverage trend, the increase in its debt-EV (to 48.39% from 46.23%) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period (to 40.44% from 38.28%).
Access the detailed analysis for CITIC Envirotech Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|CSC Holdings Limited||56.85||1.06||-3.25||12.35|
|Tritech Group Limited||40.44||1.13||-0.6||-16.95|
|Boustead Singapore Limited||22.3||2.28||23.41||78|
|Hai Leck Holdings Limited||0.29||3.09||1242.18||10597.6|
|CITIC Envirotech Ltd.||48.39||1.03||6.03||19.7|
|Best In Class||0.29||3.09||1242.18||10597.6|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for CITIC Envirotech Ltd.?
CITIC Envirotech Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the provision water and wastewater treatment, water supply and recycling. It operates through the following segments: Engineering, Treatment, and Membrane. The Engineering segment designs and implements integrated environmental engineering solutions based on membrane technology. The Treatment segment renders waste water treatment services. The Membrane segment manufactures and sells polymers. The company was founded by Yu Cheng Lin on July 9, 2003 and is headquartered in Singapore.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.