Capitalcube gives Compagnie du Cambodge SA a score of 53.
Our analysis is based on comparing Compagnie du Cambodge SA with the following peers – Financiere de l’Odet SA, Societe Internationale de Plantations d’Heveas, Societe Industrielle & Financiere de l’Artois SA, La Forestiere Equatoriale SA and Societe commerciale de brasserie (ODET-FR, SIPH-FR, ARTO-FR, FORE-FR and COBH-BE).
Compagnie du Cambodge SA has a fundamental score of 53 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on Compagnie du Cambodge SA
- Considering peers, relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- It trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.86) than its peer median (1.50).
- The market expects faster earnings growth from CBDG-FR than from its peers and also a turnaround in its current ROE.
- CBDG-FR‘s relatively low net margins and poor asset turns suggest a problematic operating strategy.
- Changes in annual revenues (relative to peers) are better than the change in its earnings (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on revenues.
- Over the last five years, CBDG-FR‘s return on assets has declined from about median to less than the median among its peers suggesting that the company’s historical competitiveness in operations is slipping away.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- Compared with the peers chosen, CBDG-FR has had faster revenue growth in prior years and a current P/E ratio that suggests faster growth in the future suggesting superior growth expectations.
- The company’s relatively low level of capital investment and below peer median returns on capital suggest that the company is in maintenance mode.
- CBDG-FR has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on Compagnie du Cambodge SA
Leverage & Liquidity
CBDG-FR has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 0.09% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 4.45%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 14.19x, CBDG-FR can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- All 5 peers for the company have an outstanding debt balance.
CBDG-FR has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the prior year-end.
- CBDG-FR‘s interest coverage has declined 3.50 points from last year’s high but remains above its four-year average interest coverage of 8.74.
- While its interest coverage decreased to 14.19x from 17.69x (in 2015), its peer median increased during this period to 9.82x from 5.31x.
- Interest coverage fell 8.01 points relative to peers.
- CBDG-FR‘s debt-EV is its lowest over the last four years and compares to a high of 25.71% in 2012.
- The decrease in its debt-EV to 0.09% from 11.86% (in 2015) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to 4.45% from 8.08%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV fell 8.13 percentage points (and is now lower than its peer median).
Access the detailed analysis for Compagnie du Cambodge SA
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Financiere de l’Odet SA||28.93||1.13||5.5||13.48|
|Societe Internationale de Plantations d’Heveas||17.99||1.91||14.14||59.84|
|Societe Industrielle & Financiere de l’Artois SA||4.19||5.16||-2.31||27.97|
|La Forestiere Equatoriale SA||4.7||N/A||-0.86||11.07|
|Societe commerciale de brasserie||1.68||1.74||36.23||338.8|
|Compagnie du Cambodge SA||0.1||1.53||14.19||53.19|
|Best In Class||0.1||5.16||36.23||338.8|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Compagnie du Cambodge SA?
Compagnie du Cambodge SA operates as a holding company, which offers transportation and logistics services. It operates through following segments: Transportation and Logistics and Communications. The Transportation and Logistics segment includes the railway concession that links Ivory Coast with Burkina Faso. The Communications segment offers traditional and digital advertising. The company was founded on December 12, 1922 and is headquartered in Puteaux, France.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.