Capitalcube gives DiaSorin SpA a score of 75.
Our analysis is based on comparing DiaSorin SpA with the following peers – bioMerieux SA, Biosynex SA, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC and NEL ASA (BIM-FR, ALBIO-FR, ODX-GB and NEL-NO).
DiaSorin SpA has a fundamental score of 75 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on DiaSorin SpA
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance last month is down from a median performance last year.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (6.13).
- DIA-IT‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- DIA-IT has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Changes in annual revenues are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of earnings suggesting that the company is less cost conscious and may be spending for growth.
- DIA-IT‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- DIA-IT‘s revenue growth in recent years and current P/E ratio are both around their respective peer medians suggesting that historical performance and long-term growth expectations for the company are largely in sync.
- The company’s level of capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- DIA-IT has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on DiaSorin SpA
Leverage & Liquidity
DIA-IT has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 1.06% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 1.74%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 52.06x, DIA-IT can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include NEL-NO.
DIA-IT has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the prior year-end.
- DIA-IT‘s interest coverage has declined 16.46 points from last year’s high and is now below its four-year average interest coverage of 53.77.
- While its interest coverage decreased to 52.06x from 68.52x (in 2015), its peer median increased during this period to 15.59x from 11.79x.
- Interest coverage fell 20.26 points relative to peers.
- DIA-IT‘s debt-EV is its highest over the last four years and compares to a low of 0.10% in 2015.
- While its debt-EV increased to 1.06% from 0.09% (in 2015), its peer median decreased during this period to 1.74% from 2.79%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 2.02 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for DiaSorin SpA
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Omega Diagnostics Group PLC||1.74||2.91||17.38||436.94|
|Best In Class||1.06||3.3||52.06||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for DiaSorin SpA?
DiaSorin SpA engages in the development, production, and marketing of reagent kits for in vitro diagnostics. It specializes in the provision of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics solutions which meet the needs of the following clinical areas: infectious diseases, cardiac markers, bone metabolism, hepatitis and retrovirus, oncology and endocrinology. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Vercelli, Italy
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.