Capitalcube gives E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd. a score of 44.
Our analysis is based on comparing E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd. with the following peers – Bannari Amman Sugars Limited, Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited, Bayer Cropscience India Limited, Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd and Shree Renuka Sugars Limited (500041-IN, 500032-IN, 506285-IN, 500038-IN and 532670-IN).
E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd. has a fundamental score of 44 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd.
- From a peer analysis perspective, relative outperformance last month is up from a median performance last year.
- E.I.D.-Parry (India) Limited trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (1.40) than its peer median (2.12).
- The market expects faster earnings growth from 500125-IN than from its peers and also a turnaround in its current ROE.
- 500125-IN has relatively low net profit margins while its asset efficiency is relatively high.
- Changes in annual revenues (relative to peers) are better than the change in its earnings (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on revenues.
- Over the last five years, 500125-IN‘s return on assets has declined from about median to less than the median among its peers suggesting that the company’s historical competitiveness in operations is slipping away.
- The company’s relatively low gross and pre-tax margins suggest a non-differentiated product portfolio and not much control on operating costs relative to peers.
- Compared with the peers chosen, 500125-IN has had faster revenue growth in prior years and a current P/E ratio that suggests faster growth in the future suggesting superior growth expectations.
- The company’s level of capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- 500125-IN seems too levered to raise additional debt.
Access our research and ratings on E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
500125-IN would seem to have a hard time raising additional debt.
- With debt at a relatively high 51.69% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 45.30%), and relatively tight interest coverage level of -5.93x, 500125-IN would have a hard time raising much additional debt. The company has a Constrained profile in terms of its ability to take on further debt.
- Of the 5 chosen peers for the company, only 4 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include 506285-IN.
500125-IN has maintained its Limited Flexibility profile from the prior year-end.
- 500125-IN‘s interest coverage is downward trending but is still within one standard deviation above its four-year average interest coverage of -6.83x.
- Though its interest coverage has remained relatively stable at -5.93x compared to 2015, its peer median has increased to 1.54x from -0.56x during this period.
- Interest coverage fell 2.55 points relative to peers.
- 500125-IN‘s debt-EV is its lowest over the last four years and compares to a high of 63.66% in 2013.
- The decrease in its debt-EV to 51.69% from 57.24% (in 2015) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to 45.30% from 57.30%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 6.44 percentage points (and is now higher than its peer median).
Access the detailed analysis for E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Bannari Amman Sugars Limited||30.94||1.6||2.95||6.89|
|Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited||77.04||1.28||0.13||10|
|Bayer Cropscience India Limited||0||2.87||43.15||93314.29|
|Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd||38.92||1.22||4.22||20.12|
|Shree Renuka Sugars Limited||87.51||0.44||-0.61||-1.93|
|E.I.D.-Parry (India) Limited||51.69||1.04||-5.93||11.2|
|Best In Class||30.94||2.87||43.15||93314.29|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd.?
E.I.D.-Parry (India) Ltd. engages in the manufacture and marketing of sugar. It operates through the following segments: Sugar, Power, Distillery, Bio-Pesticides and Nutraceuticals. The Sugar segment is engaged in manufacturing and marketing sugar. The Power segment is engaged in the generation and distribution of power. The Distillery segment is engaged in manufacturing spirits. The Bio-Pesticides segment is engaged in manufacturing of neem based products and Nutraceuticals. The company was founded on September 22, 1975 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.