Capitalcube gives ForFarmers NV a score of 75.
Our analysis is based on comparing ForFarmers NV with the following peers – Sharkia National Food, Walcom Group Ltd., Wynnstay Group plc and Persefs SA (SNFC-EG, WALG-GB, WYN-GB and PERS-GR).
ForFarmers NV has a fundamental score of 75 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on ForFarmers NV
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (2.73).
- FFARM-NL outperforms its peers with a relatively high operating performance and the market also expects faster growth relative to its peers
- FFARM-NL has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- Changes in annual earnings are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of revenue, implying the company is cost conscious and selective about spending for growth.
- FFARM-NL‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While FFARM-NL‘s revenues have increased slower than peer median, the market currently gives the company a higher than peer median P/E ratio and may be factoring in some sort of a strategic play.
- The company’s level of capital investment is relatively low and suggests it is milking the business.
- FFARM-NL has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on ForFarmers NV
Leverage & Liquidity
FFARM-NL has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 10.99% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 10.99%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 15.42x, FFARM-NL can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include SNFC-EG.
FFARM-NL has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the prior year-end.
- FFARM-NL‘s interest coverage is similar to last year’s high of 15.61x, which compares to the 2013 low of 5.44x.
- Though its interest coverage has remained relatively stable at 15.42x compared to 2015, its peer median has decreased to 11.38x from 15.61x during this period.
- Interest coverage rose 4.04 points relative to peers.
- FFARM-NL‘s debt-EV is its highest over the last four years and compares to a low of -287.48% in 2014.
Access the detailed analysis for ForFarmers NV
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Sharkia National Food||0||14.86||0||999|
|Walcom Group Ltd.||33.28||2.13||7.34||-9.65|
|Wynnstay Group plc||6.24||1.86||37.03||121.38|
|Best In Class||6.24||14.86||37.03||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for ForFarmers NV?
ForFarmers NV is an operating feed company, which engages in the production and supply of animal feed and grain products. The firm operates through the following segments: the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium, and United Kingdom. Its offers feed production, logistics, and provision of Total Feed solutions. The company is headquartered in Lochem, the Netherlands.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.