Capitalcube gives FRIWO AG a score of 78.
Our analysis is based on comparing FRIWO AG with the following peers – SMA Solar Technology AG, paragon AG, Nucletron Electronic AG, Efore Oyj Class A and R. Stahl AG (S92-DE, PGN-DE, NUC-DE, EFO1V-FI and RSL2-DE).
FRIWO AG has a fundamental score of 78 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on FRIWO AG
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (7.89).
- We classify CEA-DE as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- CEA-DE has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- Compared with its chosen peers, changes in the company’s annual earnings are better than the changes in its revenue, implying better than median cost control and/or some economies of scale.
- Over the last five years, CEA-DE‘s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While CEA-DE‘s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s P/E ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- CEA-DE has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on FRIWO AG
Leverage & Liquidity
CEA-DE has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 10.49% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 12.88%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 19.86x, CEA-DE can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 5 chosen peers for the company, only 4 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include NUC-DE.
CEA-DE has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the prior year-end.
- CEA-DE‘s interest coverage is its highest over the last four years and compares to a low of -0.36x in 2012.
- The increase in its interest coverage to 19.86x from 16.93x (in 2015) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period to 6.95x from 3.02x.
- Interest coverage fell 1.00 points relative to peers.
- CEA-DE‘s debt-EV continues to trend upward and is now over one standard deviation above its four-year average debt-EV of 6.64%.
- Like the interest coverage trend, the increase in its debt-EV (to 10.49% from 6.96%) was also accompanied by an increase in its peer median during this period (to 12.88% from 11.21%).
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 1.86 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for FRIWO AG
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|SMA Solar Technology AG||4.34||2.66||11.18||317.12|
|Nucletron Electronic AG||0||3.39||No interest exp||999|
|Efore Oyj Class A||24.81||0.8||-0.35||0.74|
|R. Stahl AG||19.56||1.69||-1.36||14.06|
|Best In Class||4.34||3.39||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for FRIWO AG?
FRIWO AG is a management holding company, which engages in the manufacture of power supply and charging devices. Its product applications include household appliances, mobile devices, information technology & communications, industrial applications, and measuring, weighing, lighting, and medical equipment. The company was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Ostbevern, Germany.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.