Capitalcube gives GFT Technologies AG a score of 81.
Our analysis is based on comparing GFT Technologies AG with the following peers – Pironet AG, REALTECH AG, SEVEN PRINCIPLES AG, Allgeier SE and ifa systems AG (PNG-DE, RTC-DE, T3T1-DE, AEIN-DE and IS8-DE).
GFT Technologies AG has a fundamental score of 81 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on GFT Technologies AG
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It’s current Price/Book of 2.85 is about median in its peer group.
- GFT-DE‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- GFT-DE has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Changes in annual revenues (relative to peers) are better than the change in its earnings (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on revenues.
- GFT-DE‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While GFT-DE‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- GFT-DE has additional debt capacity.
Access our research and ratings on GFT Technologies AG
Leverage & Liquidity
GFT-DE has additional debt capacity.
- With debt at a reasonable 21.80% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 5.31%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 15.76x, GFT-DE has the capacity to borrow some more.
- Of the 5 chosen peers for the company, only 4 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include PNG-DE.
GFT-DE has moved to a relatively high liquidity from an Quick & Able profile at the recent year-end.
- GFT-DE‘s interest coverage is its lowest relative to the last five years and compares to a high of 2,097.50x in 2012.
- The decrease in its interest coverage to 15.76x from 17.48x (in 2016) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to -3.04x from 0.60x.
- Interest coverage rose 1.91 points relative to peers. It is also above the 2.50x coverage benchmark unlike the peer median.
- GFT-DE‘s debt-EV is its highest relative to the last five years and compares to a low of 0% in 2012.
- While its debt-EV increased to 21.80% from 17.94% (in 2016), its peer median decreased during this period to 5.31% from 11.05%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 9.60 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for GFT Technologies AG
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Pironet AG||0||4.52||No interest exp||999|
|SEVEN PRINCIPLES AG||4.16||1.13||-9.12||-633.86|
|ifa systems AG||6.45||0.9||-131.77||-26.63|
|GFT Technologies AG||21.8||1.35||15.76||30.99|
|Best In Class||-504.76||4.52||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for GFT Technologies AG?
GFT Technologies AG engages in the provision of information technology (IT) solutions and services. The firm is an aligned technology partner for Digital Transformation in the financial services industry. Its clients include leading retail and investment banks in Europe, as well as in North and South America. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas & UK, Continental Europe, and Others. The company was founded by Ulrich Dietz in 1987 and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.