Capitalcube gives Hamat Group Ltd. a score of 64.
Our analysis is based on comparing Hamat Group Ltd. with the following peers – Golan Plastic Ltd. and Ham-Let (Israel-Canada) Ltd. (GLPL-IL and HAML-IL).
Hamat Group Ltd. has a fundamental score of 64 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on Hamat Group Ltd.
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It’s current Price/Book of 3.00 is about median in its peer group.
- HAMAT-IL‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- HAMAT-IL has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Changes in annual revenues are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of earnings suggesting that the company is less cost conscious and may be spending for growth.
- Over the last five years, HAMAT-IL‘s return on assets has declined from above median to about median among its peers, indicating declining relative operating performance.
- HAMAT-IL‘s revenue growth in recent years and current P/E ratio are both around their respective peer medians suggesting that historical performance and long-term growth expectations for the company are largely in sync.
- The company’s level of capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- HAMAT-IL has additional debt capacity.
Access our research and ratings on Hamat Group Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
HAMAT-IL has additional debt capacity.
- With debt at a reasonable 27.37% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 18.04%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 15.71x, HAMAT-IL has the capacity to borrow some more.
- All 2 peers for the company have an outstanding debt balance.
HAMAT-IL has moved to a relatively high liquidity from an Quick & Able profile at the recent year-end.
- HAMAT-IL‘s interest coverage is its lowest relative to the last five years and compares to a high of 25.94x in 2014.
- The decrease in its interest coverage to 15.71x from 23.94x (in 2016) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to 9.90x from 14.79x.
- Interest coverage fell 3.34 points relative to peers.
- HAMAT-IL‘s debt-EV has increased 8.10 percentage points from last year’s low and is now above its five-year average debt-EV of 23.96.
- While its debt-EV increased to 27.37% from 19.27% (in 2016), its peer median decreased during this period to 18.04% from 19.27%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 9.33 percentage points. Unlike the peer median, it is also above the 25% leverage benchmark.
Access the detailed analysis for Hamat Group Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Golan Plastic Ltd.||18.04||2.51||9.9||54.67|
|Ham-Let (Israel-Canada) Ltd.||11.79||1.82||6.67||53.42|
|Hamat Group Ltd.||27.37||0.92||15.71||29.48|
|Best In Class||11.79||2.51||15.71||54.67|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Hamat Group Ltd.?
Hamat Group Ltd. engages in the manufacture and trade of bathroom and kitchen products. It operates through the following segments: Taps, Sanitary Tools, Sanitary Products, and Distribution. The Taps segment produces and markets metal valves, faucets, and fittings. The Sanitary Tools segment distributes ceramic products. The Sanitary Products segment manufactures and sells plumbing products, pipes, toilet seats, washbasins, sinks, showers, and bathtubs. The Distribution segment imports and markets irrigation accessories, sanitary products, and bathroom accessories. The company was founded on July 10, 1951 and is headquartered in Ashdod, Israel.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.