Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 50.
Hebron Technology Co., Ltd.’s one year price performance is about the peer median which was
- HEBT-US has traded publicly for less than a year.
- It’s current Price/Book of 1.64 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects HEBT-US to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- HEBT-US’s relative asset efficiency and net profit margins are both around the median level.
- Changes in the company’s annual revenue and earnings are around the median among its peers.
- HEBT-US’s return on assets currently and over the past five years is around the peer median and suggest that it does not have any particular operational advantages versus peers.
- HEBT-US’s revenue growth in recent years and current P/E ratio are both around their respective peer medians suggesting that historical performance and long-term growth expectations for the company are largely in sync.
- The company’s capital investment seems appropriate for a business with peer median returns.
- Our analysis rates Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
HEBT-US has traded publicly for less than a year.
HEBT-US’s shares have traded publicly for less than a year. Over the last one month, however, the company’s share price has performed in line with its peers with a return of 15.67% .
Hebron Technology Co., Ltd.’s price of USD 3.47 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 2.69. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Hebron Technology Co., Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 2.50 and USD 7.02.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Hebron Technology Co. Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and provision of customized installation of valves and pipe fitting. Its products are used for pharmaceutical, biological, food and beverage, and other clean industries. It also offers steel fittings, sanitary pump, and filter. The company was founded on May 29, 2012 and is headquartered in Wenzhou, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.