Capitalcube gives Iflytek Co., Ltd. a score of 72.
Our analysis is based on comparing Iflytek Co., Ltd. with the following peers – Inspur Software Co., Ltd. Class A, Hundsun Technologies Inc. Class A, Hanwang Technology Co., Ltd. Class A and Shenzhen MTC Co., Ltd. Class A (600756-CN, 600570-CN, 002362-CN and 002429-CN).
Iflytek Co., Ltd. has a fundamental score of 72 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on Iflytek Co., Ltd.
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- It’s current Price/Book of 8.92 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects 002230-CN to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- 002230-CN‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by relative asset inefficiency.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- 002230-CN‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years is around the peer median and suggest that it does not have any particular operational advantages versus peers.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While 002230-CN‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company is likely overinvesting in a business with only median returns.
- 002230-CN has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on Iflytek Co., Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
002230-CN has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 1.82% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 0.73%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 7.65x, 002230-CN can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include 600570-CN.
002230-CN has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the recent year-end.
- 002230-CN‘s interest coverage is similar to last year’s low of 7.65x, which compares to the 2013 high of 207.57x.
- Compared to 2016, interest coverage has remained relatively stable for both the company (7.65x) and the peer median (147.93x).
- 002230-CN‘s debt-EV has declined 1.03 percentage points from last year’s high but remains above its five-year average debt-EV of 1.22.
- Though its debt-EV decreased to 1.82% from 2.86% (in 2016), its peer median remained relatively stable during this period at 0.73%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV fell 1.28 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for Iflytek Co., Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Inspur Software Co., Ltd. Class A||0.73||2.55||154.22||425.95|
|Hundsun Technologies Inc. Class A||0||1.3||384.71||999|
|Hanwang Technology Co., Ltd. Class A||0.05||5.15||147.93||7947.36|
|Shenzhen MTC Co., Ltd. Class A||27.37||2.03||3.8||23.51|
|iflytek Co., Ltd. Class A||1.82||2.65||7.65||83.7|
|Best In Class||0.05||5.15||384.71||7947.36|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Iflytek Co., Ltd.?
iflytek Co., Ltd. engages in the provision of Chinese speech and language technology; serving consumers, businesses and government organizations. Its also engages in the development, production and sale of computer software and hardware as well as technical services; development and sales of electronic products and computer communication equipment; systems engineering and information services. The company was founded in June 1999 and is headquartered in Hefei, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.