Interlink Electronics, Inc. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 88.
Our analysis is based on comparing Interlink Electronics, Inc. with the following peers – CSP Inc., AstroNova, Inc., Mercury Systems, Inc., Hauppauge Digital Inc., USA Technologies, Inc. and Crossroads Systems, Inc. (CSPI-US, ALOT-US, MRCY-US, HAUP-US, USAT-US and CRDS-US).
Interlink Electronics, Inc. has shown underwhelming performance over the last one year while growing well, over the last month. Interlink Electronics, Inc.’s price performance over the last month at 4% has been better than its performance over the past year at -16.43%. In fact Interlink Electronics, Inc.’s price performance over the past year has been poorer than its peer group over the same period.
- From a peer analysis angle, relative underperformance over the last year has improved more recently.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (6.86).
- LINK-US‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- LINK-US has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Compared with its chosen peers, changes in the company’s annual earnings are better than the changes in its revenue, implying better than median cost control and/or some economies of scale.
- LINK-US‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While LINK-US‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- LINK-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates Interlink Electronics, Inc. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
From a peer analysis angle, relative underperformance over the last year has improved more recently.
LINK-US‘s share price performance of -16.43% over the last 12 months is below its peer median. However, its 30-day trend of 4% is now around the peer median suggesting that the company’s recent performance has improved relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Interlink Electronics, Inc.’s price of USD 9.36 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 6.85. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Interlink Electronics, Inc. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 6.25 and USD 13.10.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Interlink Electronics, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture and sale of force sensing technology. Its products include resistors, linear potentiometers, and integrated mouse modules, touchpad, and pointing solutions. The company was founded on February 27, 1985 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.