IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC relative valuation is NEUTRAL and it has a fundamental analysis score of 63.
Our analysis is based on comparing IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC with the following peers – United Aircraft Corporation JSC, S.P. Korolev Rocket & Space Corp. Energia OJSC, OJSC Ilyushin Aviation Complex, Romaero SA, Aerostar SA, Arzamas Instrument Engineering Factory JSC, Dolgoprudny Research Production Enterprise JSC, Kurgan Machine Building Plant OJSC, Motovilicha Plants Stocks Corp. and Ramenskoye Design Co. JSC (UNAC-RU, RKKE-RU, AKIL-RU, RORX-RO, ARS-RO, APSZ-RU, DNPP-RU, KMZA-RU, MOTZ-RU and RPKB-RU).
IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 54.78%) as well as over the last month (at 19.88%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 0% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.30) than its peer median (0.60).
- The market expects IRKT-RU to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- IRKT-RU‘s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- Compared with its chosen peers, changes in the company’s annual earnings are better than the changes in its revenue, implying better than median cost control and/or some economies of scale.
- Over the last five years, IRKT-RU‘s return on assets has declined from above median to about median among its peers, indicating declining relative operating performance.
- The company’s relatively high gross margin suggests some differentiation with pricing advantages versus peers.
- While IRKT-RU‘s revenues growth has been below the peer median in the last few years, the market still gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median and seems to see the company as a long-term strategic bet.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- IRKT-RU seems to be constrained by the current level of debt.
- Our analysis rates IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC as NEUTRAL relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
IRKT-RU‘s share price performance of 54.78% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 22.99%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 19.88% is also above the peer median of 0% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of RUB 8.20 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of RUB 7.51 to RUB 8.45. Over the last 52 week period, IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC has fluctuated between RUB 4.16 and RUB 8.92.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
IRKUT Scientific & Production Corp. JSC engages in the construction and sale of military and civil aircrafts. Its activities also include research and development works for military and civil aircrafts. It operates within the following segments: SU-30 Program, YAK-130 Program, MC-21 Program, and Cooperation. The SU-30 Program segment engages in the development, manufacturing and distribution of SU-30 aircrafts, components, and service equipment. The YAK-130 Program segment is involved in development, manufacturing, and distribution of YAK-130 aircrafts components and service equipment. The MC-21 Program segment operates through the development of a new civil aircraft with silicon wing. The Cooperation segment includes products which are developed and manufactured in cooperation with Airbus. The company was founded on October 13, 1992 and is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.