Capitalcube gives IWG Plc a score of 88.
Our analysis is based on comparing IWG Plc with the following peers – Hogg Robinson Group plc, Begbies Traynor Group plc and Management Consulting Group PLC (HRG-GB, BEG-GB and MMC-GB).
IWG Plc has a fundamental score of 88 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on IWG Plc
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (3.16).
- IWG-GB‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- IWG-GB has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- IWG-GB‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively high pre-tax margins suggest non-differentiated product portfolio but with tight cost control relative to peers.
- While IWG-GB‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- IWG-GB has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on IWG Plc
Leverage & Liquidity
IWG-GB has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 12.01% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 17.33%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 14.26x, IWG-GB can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 3 chosen peers for the company, only 2 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include MMC-GB.
IWG-GB has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the prior year-end.
- IWG-GB‘s interest coverage is less than (but within one standard deviation of) its four-year average interest coverage of 35.02x.
- While its interest coverage decreased to 14.26x from 19.27x (in 2015), its peer median increased during this period to 8.41x from 5.19x.
- Interest coverage fell 8.23 points relative to peers.
- IWG-GB‘s debt-EV is its highest over the last four years and compares to a low of 1.34% in 2012.
- While its debt-EV increased to 12.01% from 7.77% (in 2015), its peer median decreased during this period to 17.33% from 32.34%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 19.25 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for IWG Plc
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Hogg Robinson Group plc||22.66||0.91||10.56||84.56|
|Begbies Traynor Group plc||26.55||2.04||6.27||34.56|
|Management Consulting Group PLC||0||2.04||-13.37||999|
|Best In Class||12.01||2.04||14.26||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for IWG Plc?
IWG Plc operates as a holding company. The firm engages in the provision of spectrum of work solutions across multiple brands. The company was founded on September 27, 2016 and is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.