Krones AG relative valuation is now UNDERVALUED. It was previously rated NEUTRAL, and has a fundamental analysis score of 56.
Our analysis is based on comparing Krones AG with the following peers – EnPro Industries, Inc., Actuant Corporation Class A, Graco Inc. and Gorman-Rupp Company (NPO-US, ATU-US, GGG-US and GRC-US).
Krones AG’s price of USD 50.59 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 59.46. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Krones AG is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 50.41 and USD 62.26.
- Considering peers, relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- Krones AG Unsponsored ADR’s current Price/Book of 2.54 is about median in its peer group.
- We classify KRNTY-US as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- KRNTY-US‘s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- Changes in annual earnings (relative to peers) are better than the change in its revenues (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on earnings.
- KRNTY-US‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years is around the peer median and suggest that it does not have any particular operational advantages versus peers.
- The company’s relatively low gross margin and median pre-tax margin suggest operations may be constrained on pricing versus peers.
- While KRNTY-US‘s revenues growth in recent years has been around the peer median, the stock’s below peer median P/E ratio suggests that the market likely sees the company’s long-term growth prospects to be fading.
- The company’s level of capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- KRNTY-US has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Krones AG has a fundamental score of 56 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Krones AG’s Fundamental Analysis Score is about average at 56, thus not allowing for a specific classification into the Value – Price Matrix.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Drivers of Valuation
KRNTY-US has a Harvesting profile relative to its peers.
We classify KRNTY-US as Harvesting because of the market’s low expectations of growth (P/E of 18.19 compared to peer median of 24.09) despite its relatively high returns (ROE of 14.62% compared to the peer median ROE of 8.37%).
The company’s current Price/Book of 2.54 is about median in its peer group.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
KRNTY-US has moved to an Harvesting from a relatively high ROE profile at the recent year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Krones AG engages in the production of machineries and systems for filling and packaging and for beverage production. The company operates through the following segments: Product Filing and Decoration, Beverage Production/Process Technology, and Machines and Lines for the Compact Class segments. The Product Filing and Decoration segment offers machines and complete lines for filling, packaging, labeling, and conveying products. The Beverage Production/Process Technology segment includes brewhouse and cellar systems. The company was founded by Hermann Kronseder in 1951 and is headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.