Lafarge Republic Inc. relative valuation has changed to UNDERVALUED from NEUTRAL.
It has Fundamental Score of 75 and a CapitalCube Implied Price of 10.52 PHP
Lafarge Republic Inc.’s price of PHP 9.74 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of PHP 10.52. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Lafarge Republic Inc. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between PHP 8.65 and PHP 12.50.
- Relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- Lafarge Republic Inc.’s current Price/Book of 2.65 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects LRI-PH to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- LRI-PH has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- LRI-PH‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While LRI-PH‘s revenues growth has been below the peer median in the last few years, the market still gives the stock a PE ratio that is around peer median and seems to see the company as a long-term strategic bet.
- The company’s level of capital investment is relatively low and suggests it is milking the business.
- LRI-PH has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Lafarge Republic Inc. has a fundamental score of 75 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Lafarge Republic Inc. is on the top left quadrant of the CapitalCube Value – Price Matrix. We classify this space a ‘Value Play’. Here, Lafarge Republic Inc. is potentially undervalued, since it trades below its CapitalCube Implied Price of 10.52. At the same time, Lafarge Republic Inc. is also fundamentally strong with a score of 75. This is a classic value stock definition.
Drivers of Valuation
The market expects LRI-PH to maintain the median rates of return it generates currently.
The market expects LRI-PH to grow at about the same rate as its chosen peers (PE of 15.65 compared to peer median of 18.75) and to maintain the peer median return (ROE of 17.15%) it currently generates.
The company’s current Price/Book of 2.65 is about median in its peer group.
LRI-PH has moved towards a median ROE and PE from an Harvesting profile at the recent year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Lafarge Republic, Inc. engages in the business of manufacturing and distribution of cement products. It manufactures, develops, exploits and markets cement, marble and all other kinds and classes of building materials. The company is also engaged in the processing or manufacture of materials for any industrial or commercial purposes. Lafarge Republic was founded on May 3, 1955 and is headquartered in Makati, Philippines.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.