Loral Space & Communications, Inc. engages in the provision of satellite-based communication services. Its operations include video distribution and contribution, satellite transmission, telecommunications, and Internet services. The company was founded on June 24, 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
|One Year Performance||20.62 %|
|One Month Performance||-0.52 %|
|Total Shares Outstanding||30.93 Millions|
|Market Cap||1027.42 Millions|
|Working Capital||217.71 Millions|
|Cash to Market Cap||25.23 %|
|Financing during last 4 Qtrs||0 Millions|
- Loral Space & Communications Inc. has a market cap of USD 1,027.42 million with 30.93 million shares outstanding.
- It’s price is USD 47.95. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 36.80 and USD 51.75
- It’s closing price is below the 50 day moving average since October 31, 2017 (as of close), reflecting a Bearish sentiment on the stock. The 200 Day Moving Average reflects a bullish sentiment.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (4.05).
- The company has 30.93 million shares, an increase of 0 million (69.07 %) this quarter as compared to same quarter last year.
- The cash balance is USD 259.26 million, a decrease of USD 3.22 million (1.23 %) Q-o-Q and an increase of USD 216.56 million (507.16 %) as compared to same quarter last year.
- The operating expense for the quarter is USD 2.01 million, an increase of USD 0.11 million (5.72 %) Q-o-Q and an increase of USD 0.32 million (18.75 %) as compared to same quarter last year.
- Based on recent filings, there has been a financing of USD 0 million in the company during the past four quarters.
- The company does not have revenues and finances its operations through equity financings.
- At the current level of operating expenses per quarter, this is sufficient cash for about 128.73 quarters
Highlights for current quarter (quarter ending September 30, 2017)
- For the quarter ending September 30, 2017, the company recorded a net loss of USD 24.54 (0.77 per share), compared to a net loss of USD -3.82 (-0.12 per share) for September 30, 2016.
- The Company has current assets of USD 264.74 million and current liabilities of USD 47.02 million representing a working capital of USD 217.72 million.
- Based on their recent filings, the company has enough money to finance their operations for a year and do not need to raise capital in the immediate future.
- It also has a strong working capital position of USD 217.72 million, which is 21.19 % of the company’s marketcap.
- Companies like Loral Space & Communications Inc. which have a low burn rate and relatively low market capitalization as compared to the peers and might have difficulty raising capital
- It has a fundamental score of 46/100 on the CapitalCube fundamental rating scale.
- The company currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of 4.05.
|Cash & ST Investments (m)||259.26||262.48||273.8||37.46||42.7||47.65||51.67||58.85|
|Total Assets (m)||262.95||266.53||277.62||40.94||45.7||50.75||55.47||61.83|
|Current Liabilities (m)||47.43||46.61||55.55||6.13||8.69||10.86||13.12||14.43|
|Long-Term Debt (m)||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Net Income (m)||24.54||-2.18||71.36||-12.08||-3.82||32.65||23.91||-1.68|
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any of our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.