magicJack VocalTec Ltd. relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 71.
Our analysis is based on comparing magicJack VocalTec Ltd. with the following peers – AudioCodes Ltd., Internet Gold-Golden Lines Ltd., CenturyLink, Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., E. W. Scripps Company Class A, Barracuda Networks, Inc., TEGNA, Inc. and Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (AUDC-US, IGLD-US, CTL-US, VZ-US, T-US, VG-US, SSP-US, CUDA-US, TGNA-US and PANW-US).
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. has shown underwhelming performance over the last one year while growing strongly over the last month. magicJack VocalTec Ltd.’s price momentum over the last month, at 3.18% has been better than that over the last year, which was -6.47%. Also from a peer group perspective, magicJack VocalTec Ltd. has performed better, since the peer group performance was 0.79% over the last month.
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It’s current Price/Book of 2.18 is about median in its peer group.
- CALL-US‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- CALL-US has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- Changes in annual earnings (relative to peers) are better than the change in its revenues (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on earnings.
- CALL-US‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While CALL-US‘s revenues growth has been below the peer median in the last few years, the market still gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median and seems to see the company as a long-term strategic bet.
- CALL-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates magicJack VocalTec Ltd. as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
CALL-US‘s share price performance of -6.47% over the last 12 months is below its peer median but its 30-day trend in share price performance of 3.18% is better than the peer median. This recent rising stock price may herald a change in relative share price performance.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
magicJack VocalTec Ltd.’s price of USD 8.10 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 12.46. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, magicJack VocalTec Ltd. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 5.27 and USD 8.40.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. engages in the provision of cloud communications and manufacture of communication devices. Its products and services include telephone home service and voice applications. The company operates and distributes under the following the magicJack PLUS, magicJack EXPRESS and magicJack GO brands. magicJack VocalTec was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.