magicJack VocalTec Ltd. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 44.
Our analysis is based on comparing magicJack VocalTec Ltd. with the following peers – AudioCodes Ltd., Internet Gold-Golden Lines Ltd., CenturyLink, Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., E. W. Scripps Company Class A, Barracuda Networks, Inc., TEGNA, Inc. and Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (AUDC-US, IGLD-US, CTL-US, VZ-US, T-US, VG-US, SSP-US, CUDA-US, TGNA-US and PANW-US).
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. has shown overwhelming performance over the last one year at 25.82%. But over the last month performance has declined by -4.97%. In fact, magicJack VocalTec Ltd.’s monthly share performance has also lagged its overall peer group (median share price performance was 0.65 last month).
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (3.43).
- The market expects CALL-US‘s earnings to grow at about the same rate as its chosen peers and also does not seem to expect much improvement in its below peer median returns.
- CALL-US has relatively low profit margins and median asset efficiency.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- Over the last five years, CALL-US‘s return on assets has eroded from above median to below median among its peers suggesting declining relative operating performance.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- While CALL-US‘s revenues growth has been below the peer median in the last few years, the market still gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median and seems to see the company as a long-term strategic bet.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- CALL-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates magicJack VocalTec Ltd. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
CALL-US‘s change in share price of 25.82% for the last 12 months is better than its peer median. However, the 30-day trend in its share price performance of -4.97% is below the peer median suggesting that the company’s recent performance has faded significantly relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
magicJack VocalTec Ltd.’s price of USD 7.65 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 6.28. At this level, CapitalCube believes that magicJack VocalTec Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 5.27 and USD 8.90.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd. engages in the provision of cloud communications and manufacture of communication devices. Its products and services include telephone home service and voice applications. The company operates and distributes under the following the magicJack PLUS, magicJack EXPRESS and magicJack GO brands. magicJack VocalTec was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.