Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 75.
Our analysis is based on comparing Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. with the following peers – PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Class A, Arlington Asset Investment Corp. Class A, Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. and Ellington Financial LLC (PFSI-US, AI-US, IMH-US and EFC-US).
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. has shown overwhelming performance over the last one year at 64.71%. But over the last month performance has declined by -0.71%. In fact, Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.’s monthly share performance has also lagged its overall peer group (median share price performance was 0.82 last month).
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (2.46).
- LOAN-US outperforms its peers with a relatively high operating performance and the market also expects faster growth relative to its peers
- LOAN-US‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by capital inefficiency.
- Compared with its chosen peers, changes in the company’s annual earnings are better than the changes in its revenue, implying better than median cost control and/or some economies of scale.
- Over the last five years, LOAN-US‘s return on equity has improved from below median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting that the company has improved its relative operations markedly.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While LOAN-US‘s revenues growth has been around the peer median in recent years, the market seems to see faster growth ahead and gives its shares a higher than peer median P/E ratio.
- The company’s level of equity capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- Our analysis rates Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
LOAN-US‘s change in share price of 64.71% for the last 12 months is better than its peer median. However, the 30-day trend in its share price performance of -0.71% is below the peer median suggesting that the company’s recent performance has faded significantly relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.’s price of USD 7 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 4.71. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 3.92 and USD 7.65.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. is a real estate finance company, which specializes in originating, servicing and managing a portfolio of first mortgage loans. It offers short-term, secured, non-banking loans to real estate investors to fund their acquisition and construction of properties located in the New York Metropolitan area. The loans are principally secured by collateral consisting of real estate and, generally, accompanied by personal guarantees from the principals of the businesses. The company was founded by Assaf N. Ran in 1989 and is headquartered in Great Neck, NY.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.