Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. relative valuation is now NEUTRAL. It was previously rated UNDERVALUED, and has a fundamental analysis score of 53.
Our analysis is based on comparing Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. with the following peers – Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd. Class A, Jilin Zixin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co., Ltd. Class A, PKU Healthcare Corp. Ltd. Class A, Jilin Gpro Titanium Industry Co., Ltd. Class A, GuangYuYuan Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd. Class A, Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Class A, Tonghua Golden-Horse Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd. Class A and Jiangzhong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Class A (600276-CN, 002118-CN, 000788-CN, 000545-CN, 600771-CN, 600267-CN, 000766-CN and 600750-CN).
Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of CNY 20.12 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of CNY 20.00 to CNY 22.76. Over the last 52 week period, Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. has fluctuated between CNY 14.51 and CNY 23.32.
- Taking peer performance into consideration, relative performance over the last month and last year is around the peer median.
- Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. Class A’s current Price/Book of 4.35 is about median in its peer group.
- We classify 600993-CN as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- 600993-CN‘s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- Over the last five years, 600993-CN‘s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively low gross and pre-tax margins suggest a non-differentiated product portfolio and not much control on operating costs relative to peers.
- 600993-CN‘s revenues have grown more slowly than the peer median over the last few years, which combined with the stock price’s relatively low P/E ratio suggests substandard growth expectations relative to peers.
- The company’s level of capital investment is relatively low and suggests it is milking the business.
- 600993-CN has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. has a fundamental score of 53 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.’s Fundamental Analysis Score is about average at 53, thus not allowing for a specific classification into the Value – Price Matrix.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Drivers of Valuation
600993-CN has a Harvesting profile relative to its peers.
We classify 600993-CN as Harvesting because of the market’s low expectations of growth (P/E of 35.44 compared to peer median of 46.40) despite its relatively high returns (ROE of 12.72% compared to the peer median ROE of 6.59%).
The company’s current Price/Book of 4.35 is about median in its peer group.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
600993-CN has maintained its Harvesting profile from the recent year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Mayinglong Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products. It also engages in the business of export and import. Its products include musk haemorrhoids cream, musk haemorrhoids stopper and longzhu soft cream. The company was founded on May 17, 2004 and is headquartered in Wuhan, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.