My Net Fone Ltd. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 79.
Our analysis is based on comparing My Net Fone Ltd. with the following peers – Broad Investments Limited, Reverse Corp Limited, Primary Opinion Limited and Queste Communications Ltd (BRO-AU, REF-AU, POP-AU and QUE-AU).
My Net Fone Ltd. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 67.46%) as well as over the last month (at 25.90%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But My Net Fone Ltd.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 5.66% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- My Net Fone Limited currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (13.72) than its peer median (1.40).
- MNF-AU‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- MNF-AU has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- Changes in annual revenues are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of earnings suggesting that the company is less cost conscious and may be spending for growth.
- MNF-AU‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While MNF-AU‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- MNF-AU has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- Our analysis rates My Net Fone Ltd. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
MNF-AU‘s share price performance of 67.46% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 0%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 25.90% is also above the peer median of 5.66% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
My Net Fone Ltd.’s price of AUD 3.50 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of AUD 1.87. At this level, CapitalCube believes that My Net Fone Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between AUD 2.04 and AUD 4.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
My Net Fone Ltd. engages in providing hosted voice and data communications services for residential, business and enterprise users. It also provides a range of IP-based communication solutions which include Residential, Business and Enterprise. MyNetFone was founded by Andy Kam Kan Fung and Rene Sugo in 2004 and is headquartered in Surry Hills, Australia.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.