Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 53.
Our analysis is based on comparing Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. with the following peers – Parker-Hannifin Corporation, TOTO LTD Unsponsored ADR, TechPrecision Corporation and Omni-Lite Industries Canada Inc. (PH-US, TOTDY-US, TPCS-US and OML-CA).
Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. has shown excellent performance overall, both over the last one year as well as over the last month. In fact, Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc.’s price momentum over the last month, at 12.43% has been better than that over the last year, which was 2.22%. Also from a peer group perspective, Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. has performed better, since the peer group performance was 2.22% over the last month.
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.69) than its peer median (2.80).
- The market expects OLNCF-US‘s earnings to grow at about the same rate as its chosen peers and also does not seem to expect much improvement in its below peer median returns.
- OLNCF-US employs relatively high amounts of assets while generating relatively median profit margins.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- Over the last five years, OLNCF-US‘s return on assets has declined from about median to less than the median among its peers suggesting that the company’s historical competitiveness in operations is slipping away.
- The company’s margins are around the peer medians and do not suggest any benefit from a pricing or an operating cost advantage versus peers.
- While OLNCF-US‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s capital investment seems appropriate for a business with peer median returns.
- OLNCF-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
OLNCF-US‘s share price performance of 2.22% over the last 12 months is below its peer median but its 30-day trend in share price performance of 12.43% is better than the peer median. This recent rising stock price may herald a change in relative share price performance.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc.’s price of USD 1.21 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 1.94. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 0.96 and USD 1.54.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Omni-Lite Industries Canada, Inc. develops and manufactures precision components forged from advanced composite and other alloyed materials. It offers product for automotive, commercial, aerospace, engineering, sports and recreation and military markets. The company was founded by David Grant in September 1992 and is headquartered in Cerritos, CA.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.