Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. relative valuation is NEUTRAL and it has a fundamental analysis score of 72.
Our analysis is based on comparing Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. with the following peers – China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Ltd., Cleantech Solutions International, Inc., Sutor Technology Group Ltd., Carpenter Technology Corporation and DMC Global Inc. (CHOPF-US, CLNT-US, TORZ-US, CRS-US and BOOM-US).
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. has shown underwhelming performance over the last one year while growing strongly over the last month. While Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd.’s price momentum over the last month, at 1.56% has been strong, Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. has actually lagged its peer group that grew at 5.61%.
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (0.14) than its peer median (0.09).
- OSN-US‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- OSN-US has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, OSN-US‘s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While OSN-US‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s capital investment program suggests it is under-investing in a business that is producing peer median returns.
- OSN-US seems to be constrained by the current level of debt.
- Our analysis rates Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. as NEUTRAL relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
OSN-US‘s change in share price of -7.15% for the last 12 months is better than its peer median. However, the 30-day trend in its share price performance of 1.56% is below the peer median suggesting that the company’s recent performance has faded significantly relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of USD 2.17 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of USD 2.17 to USD 2.81. Over the last 52 week period, Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. has fluctuated between USD 1.92 and USD 3.54.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. design, manufactures and sells pre-stressed steel materials. The company products include plain surface steel wires and strands; and rare earth coated and zinc-coated pre-stressed steel materials. It operates through the following segments: Domestic and International Sales. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.