Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 63.
Our analysis is based on comparing Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. with the following peers – China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Ltd., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Cleantech Solutions International, Inc., Dynamic Materials Corporation and Sutor Technology Group Ltd. (CHOPF-US, CRS-US, CLNT-US, BOOM-US and TORZ-US).
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. has shown underwhelming performance overall, both over the last one year (at -10.61%) as well as over the last month (at -26.36%). Share price performance over the last month has been worse than that over the last year. In fact, Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd.’s stock has done worse than its overall peer group over the last month.
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR currently trades at a higher Price/Book ratio (0.15) than its peer median (0.10).
- We classify OSN-US as Harvesting because of the market’s relatively low growth expectations despite its relatively high returns.
- OSN-US has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, OSN-US‘s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While OSN-US‘s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s P/E ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s capital investment program suggests it is under-investing in a business that is producing peer median returns.
- OSN-US seems to be constrained by the current level of debt.
- Our analysis rates Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
OSN-US‘s change in share price of -10.61% for the last 12 months is better than its peer median. However, the 30-day trend in its share price performance of -26.36% is below the peer median suggesting that the company’s recent performance has faded significantly relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd.’s price of USD 0.81 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 1.26. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 0.65 and USD 1.18.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. manufactures and sells prestressed steel materials. The company engages in the designing, engineering, manufacturing and marketing of customized prestressed concrete steel materials used in the construction of bridges, highways, and other infrastructure projects. It manufactures and sells an array of plain surface prestressed steel materials and rare earth coated and zinc coated prestressed steel materials. The company was founded on January 21, 2010 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.