Capitalcube gives Panama Petrochem Ltd. a score of 63.
Our analysis is based on comparing Panama Petrochem Ltd. with the following peers – Savita Oil Technologies Limited, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., GOCL Corporation Limited, Balaji Amines Limited, Navin Fluorine International Limited, IVP Ltd and Ho Tung Chemical Corp. (524667-IN, 524164-IN, 506480-IN, 530999-IN, 532504-IN, 507580-IN and 1714-TW).
Panama Petrochem Ltd. has a fundamental score of 63 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on Panama Petrochem Ltd.
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- It’s current Price/Book of 3.38 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects 524820-IN to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- 524820-IN‘s median net profit margins and relatively high asset efficiency give it some operating leverage.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- 524820-IN‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years is around the peer median and suggest that it does not have any particular operational advantages versus peers.
- The company’s relatively low gross margin and median pre-tax margin suggest operations may be constrained on pricing versus peers.
- While 524820-IN‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company is likely overinvesting in a business with only median returns.
- 524820-IN has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on Panama Petrochem Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
524820-IN has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 5.43% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 7.54%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 7.91x, 524820-IN can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- All 7 peers for the company have an outstanding debt balance.
524820-IN has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the recent year-end.
- 524820-IN‘s interest coverage is similar to last year’s high of 8.24x, which compares to a low of 3.80x in 2015.
- Compared to 2017, interest coverage has remained relatively stable for both the company (7.91x) and the peer median (9.01x).
- Interest coverage fell 0.56 points relative to peers.
- 524820-IN‘s debt-EV is similar to last year’s low of 5.43%, which compares to the 2013 high of 34.38%.
- Like the interest coverage trend, debt-EV has remained relatively stable for both the company (5.43%) and the peer median (7.54%).
Access the detailed analysis for Panama Petrochem Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Savita Oil Technologies Limited||1.63||1.97||11.16||415.11|
|IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||56.93||1.26||1.1||7.42|
|GOCL Corporation Limited||36.36||0.66||1.01||4.13|
|Balaji Amines Limited||7.88||1.36||10.12||82.15|
|Navin Fluorine International Limited||2.41||1.63||72.52||195.73|
|Ho Tung Chemical Corp.||57.22||1.71||3.13||12.72|
|Panama Petrochem Limited||5.43||1.43||7.91||108.08|
|Best In Class||1.63||1.97||72.52||415.11|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Panama Petrochem Ltd.?
Panama Petrochem Ltd. engages in the manufacture, export and trade of specialty petroleum products. Its products include liquid paraffin oil, petroleum jelly, transformer oil, ink and coating oils, rubber process oil, automotive oils, drilling fluids, and waxes. It also develops customized products as per client specification in the field of petroleum, and feeds to various industries such as printing ink, resin, cosmetics, rubber products, pharmaceuticals, engineering, and chemicals including petro chemicals. The company was founded on March 9, 1982 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.