Capitalcube gives Senvion SA a score of 30.
Our analysis is based on comparing Senvion SA with the following peers – SolarWorld AG, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A., Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd. Class H and Vestas Wind Systems A/S (SWVK-DE, SGRE-ES, USR-DE and VWS-DE).
Senvion SA has a fundamental score of 30 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on Senvion SA
- Taking peer performance into consideration, relative performance over the last month and last year is around the peer median.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (2.90).
- SEN-DE‘s EBITDA-based price multiple implies slower growth than its peers despite its current comparatively high EBITDA-based returns.
- SEN-DE has relatively low profit margins and median asset efficiency.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- The company’s relatively low gross and pre-tax margins suggest a non-differentiated product portfolio and not much control on operating costs relative to peers.
- SEN-DE‘s operating performance may not allow it to raise additional debt.
Access our research and ratings on Senvion SA
Leverage & Liquidity
SEN-DE would seem to have a hard time raising additional debt.
- With debt at a relatively low 1.56% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 9.99%), and relatively tight interest coverage level of -0.68x, SEN-DE would have a hard time raising much additional debt. Thus, the company is classified as having Limited Flexibility when it comes to raising more debt.
- All 4 peers for the company have an outstanding debt balance.
SEN-DE has moved to a Constrained from a Limited Flexibility profile at the recent year-end.
- SEN-DE‘s interest coverage is similar to last year’s high of -0.42x, which compares to a low of -0.90x in 2015.
- Though its interest coverage has remained relatively stable at -0.68x compared to 2016, its peer median has decreased to 5.79x from 8.43x during this period.
- Interest coverage rose 2.38 points relative to peers. It is also below the 2.50x coverage benchmark unlike the peer median.
- SEN-DE‘s debt-EV is its lowest relative to the last five years and compares to a high of 54.31% in 2016.
- The decrease in its debt-EV to 1.56% from 54.31% (in 2016) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to 9.99% from 54.31%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV fell 8.44 percentage points.
Access the detailed analysis for Senvion SA
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A.||9.99||1.05||12.9||75.53|
|Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd. Class H||66.74||1.3||5.79||36.77|
|Vestas Wind Systems A/S||3.57||1.24||35.34||336.56|
|Best In Class||1.56||1.9||35.34||336.56|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Senvion SA?
Senvion SA engages in developing, producing, and marketing of wind turbines. It operates through the following segments: Onshore, Offshore, and Service and Maintenance. The Onshore segment offers domestic and international business resulting from the sale, production, project management, and installation of onshore wind turbines. The Offshore segment includes domestic and international business activities in the area of offshore wind farms. The Service and Maintenance segment involves in planned maintenance and the rectification of technical faults in wind turbines. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.