Servotronics, Inc. relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 66.
Our analysis is based on comparing Servotronics, Inc. with the following peers – Lifetime Brands, Inc., Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Sevcon, Inc., Nidec Corporation Sponsored ADR, Regal Beloit Corp, Acme United Corporation, Generac Holdings Inc. and UQM Technologies, Inc. (LCUT-US, AMOT-US, SEV-US, NJDCY-US, RBC-US, ACU-US, GNRC-US and UQM-US).
Servotronics, Inc. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 53.47%) as well as over the last month (at 26.76%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Servotronics, Inc.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 6.11% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- Servotronics, Inc. trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (1.08) than its peer median (1.52).
- The market expects SVT-US to grow more slowly than its peers and for its median ROE to decline.
- SVT-US has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, SVT-US‘s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively high pre-tax margin suggests tight control on operating costs versus peers.
- While SVT-US‘s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s P/E ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s capital investment program suggests it is under-investing in a business that is producing peer median returns.
- SVT-US has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- Our analysis rates Servotronics, Inc. as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
SVT-US‘s share price performance of 53.47% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 13.77%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 26.76% is also above the peer median of 6.11% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Servotronics, Inc.’s price of USD 11.51 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 13.69. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Servotronics, Inc. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 6.40 and USD 12.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Servotronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture and marketing of control components, knives, cutlery and other edged products. It operates through two segments: Advanced Technology Group and Consumer Products Group. The Advanced Technology Group segment designs, manufactures and markets a variety of servo-control components. The Consumer Products Group segment designs, manufactures and sells cutlery products used by the consumers and government agencies. The company was founded by Nicholas D. Trbovich in 1959 and is headquartered in Elma, NY.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.