Capitalcube gives Singapura Finance Ltd. a score of 33.
Our analysis is based on comparing Singapura Finance Ltd. with the following peers – DFI Inc., Associated Industries China, Inc., Leadtek Research Inc., Asia Vital Components Co., Ltd. and Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. (2397-TW, 9912-TW, 2465-TW, 3017-TW and 2377-TW).
Singapura Finance Ltd. has a fundamental score of 33 and has a relative valuation of UNDERVALUED.
- It trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.64) than its peer median (1.58).
- The market expects faster earnings growth from S23-SG than from its peers and also a turnaround in its current ROE.
- S23-SG‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by capital inefficiency.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- S23-SG‘s return on equity currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- While S23-SG‘s revenues have increased slower than peer median, the market currently gives the company a higher than peer median P/E ratio and may be factoring in some sort of a strategic play.
- The company’s equity capital investment program and to-date returns suggest that the company is likely making big bets on the future.
- S23-SG currently does not have any debt.
Drivers of Margin
Singapura Finance Ltd. engages in the provision of financial services. It offers personal deposits, personal loans, and business and banking. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Singapore.