SORL Auto Parts, Inc. relative valuation is NEUTRAL and it has a fundamental analysis score of 66.
Our analysis is based on comparing SORL Auto Parts, Inc. with the following peers – American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., China Automotive Systems, Inc. and Puradyn Filter Technologies Incorporated (AXL-US, CAAS-US and PFTI-US).
SORL Auto Parts, Inc. has shown overwhelming performance over the last one year at 14.68%. But over the last month performance has declined by -1.31%. In fact, SORL Auto Parts, Inc.’s monthly share performance has also lagged its overall peer group (median share price performance was 8.00 last month).
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance last month is down from a median performance last year.
- It’s current Price/Book of 0.48 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects SORL-US to grow more slowly than its peers and for its median ROE to decline.
- SORL-US has relatively high profit margins while operating with median asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, SORL-US’s return on assets has improved from median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting the company has found relative operating advantages.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While SORL-US’s revenue growth in recent years has been above the peer median, the stock’s P/E ratio is less than the peer median suggesting that the company’s earnings may be peaking and the market expects a decline in its growth expectations.
- The company’s capital investment program suggests it is under-investing in a business that is producing peer median returns.
- SORL-US has additional debt capacity.
- Our analysis rates SORL Auto Parts, Inc. as NEUTRAL relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Compared to peers, relative underperformance last month is down from a median performance last year.
While SORL-US’s change in share price of 14.68% for the last 12 months is in line with its peer median, its more recent 30-day share price performance of -1.31% is below peer median. This suggests that the company’s performance has deteriorated more recently relative to peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of USD 4.53 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of USD 3.98 to USD 7.81. Over the last 52 week period, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. has fluctuated between USD 2.68 and USD 9.74.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
SORL Auto Parts, Inc. engages in the manufacturing, distribution, and development of automotive air brake systems and other key safety related auto parts. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Vehicles Brake Systems and Passenger Vehicles Brake Systems. The company was founded on January 17, 2004 and is headquartered in Ruian, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.