Sunrise (China) Technology Group moves from OVERVALUED to NEUTRAL
It has a Fundamental Analysis Score of 6 and a CapitalCube Implied Price of 0.28.
Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of HKD 0.32 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of HKD 0.23 to HKD 0.33. Over the last 52 week period, Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. has fluctuated between HKD 0.26 and HKD 0.58.
- Relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (1.80) than its peer median (2.31).
- 8226-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
- 8226-HK’s relatively low net margins and poor asset turns suggest a problematic operating strategy.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- 8226-HK’s return on assets currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- The company’s relatively low gross and pre-tax margins suggest a non-differentiated product portfolio and not much control on operating costs relative to peers.
- 8226-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful for an analysis between historical growth (using annualized three-year revenue growth) and investor growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or Price/EBITDA) .
- The company’s relatively low level of capital investment and below peer median returns on capital suggest that the company is in maintenance mode.
- 8226-HK’s operating performance may not allow it to raise additional debt.
Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. has a fundamental score of 6 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. is on the bottom right quadrant of CapitalCube’s Value – Price Matrix. We therefore classify Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. as ‘Speculative’. In other words, not only is Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd.’s Fundamental Analysis Score low at 6, but it is also potentially overvalued, in that it trades at a price higher than its CapitalCube Implied Price of 0.28.
Drivers of Valuation
8226-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative.
8226-HK’s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
The company trades at a lower Price/Book multiple of 1.80 compared to its peer median of 2.31.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Sunrise (China) Technology Group Ltd. operates as an investment holding company, which engages in environmental related businesses. The company engages in the production and sale of straw fuel briquettes. It also engages in the provision of services in environmental protection related business. The company was founded on June 27, 1992 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.