Sunway Construction Group Bhd. relative valuation is now NEUTRAL. It was previously rated OVERVALUED, and has a fundamental analysis score of 59.
Our analysis is based on comparing Sunway Construction Group Bhd. with the following peers – Ruentex Development Co., Ltd., ADO Group Ltd., Alliance Global Group Inc. and An Duong Thao Dien Real Estate Trading Investment JSC (9945-TW, ADO-IL, AGI-PH and HAR-VN).
Sunway Construction Group Bhd. is currently neutrally valued, as its previous close of MYR 1.78 lies within the CapitalCube estimate range of MYR 1.72 to MYR 1.81. Over the last 52 week period, Sunway Construction Group Bhd. has fluctuated between MYR 1.42 and MYR 1.82.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (4.66).
- 5263-MY outperforms its peers with a relatively high operating performance and the market also expects faster growth relative to its peers
- 5263-MY has relatively low net profit margins while its asset efficiency is relatively high.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- 5263-MY‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- While 5263-MY‘s revenues have increased slower than peer median, the market currently gives the company a higher than peer median P/E ratio and may be factoring in some sort of a strategic play.
- The company’s level of capital investment is relatively low and suggests it is milking the business.
- 5263-MY has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Sunway Construction Group Bhd. has a fundamental score of 59 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Sunway Construction Group Bhd.’s price is very close to its implied price, thus not allowing for a specific classification into the Value – Price Matrix.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Drivers of Valuation
5263-MY has an Outperforming profile relative to peers.
5263-MY achieved a better operating performance than the median of its chosen peers (ROE of 26.13% compared to the peer median ROE of 8.00%) and the market still expects faster growth from it than from those peers (P/E of 18.63 compared to peer median of 9.17).
The company currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of 4.66.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
5263-MY has moved to an Outperforming from a relatively high ROE profile at the prior year-end.
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Sunway Construction Group Bhd. is an investment holding company, which engages in the provision of management services. It offers building construction; civil and infrastructure; design and build; foundation and geotechnical engineering; mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services; manufacture and sale of precast concrete products; and virtual design and construction. The company was founded on September 10, 2014 and is headquartered in Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.