Tarena International, Inc. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 68.
Our analysis is based on comparing Tarena International, Inc. with the following peers – Franklin Covey Co., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd. Sponsored ADR, Learning Tree International, Inc. and New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Inc. Sponsored ADR (FC-US, DL-US, LTRE-US and EDU-US).
Tarena International, Inc. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 103.05%) as well as over the last month (at 15.56%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Tarena International, Inc.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was -3.26% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It’s current Price/Book of 4.77 is about median in its peer group.
- The market expects TEDU-US to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- TEDU-US‘s relative asset efficiency and net profit margins are both around the median level.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- TEDU-US‘s return on assets has improved from below median to about median among its peers over the last five years.
- The company’s relatively high gross margin suggests some differentiation with pricing advantages versus peers.
- While TEDU-US‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- TEDU-US currently does not have any debt.
- Our analysis rates Tarena International, Inc. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
TEDU-US‘s share price performance of 103.05% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 62.75%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 15.56% is also above the peer median of -3.26% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Tarena International, Inc.’s price of USD 21.32 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 14.06. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Tarena International, Inc. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 10.41 and USD 21.40.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Tarena International, Inc. operates as holding company which engages in the provision of education services. It operates through the Training segment which offers live distance instruction, classroom-based tutoring, and online learning module focused on information technology. The company was founded by Shao Yun Han on October 8, 2003 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.