Capitalcube gives TSO3, Inc. a score of 29.
Our analysis is based on comparing TSO3, Inc. with the following peers – Invacare Corporation, Aurora Spine Corp., Medx Health Corp., Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. and Covalon Technologies Ltd. (IVC-US, ASG-CA, MDX-CA, APT-US and COV-CA).
TSO3, Inc. has a fundamental score of 29 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on TSO3, Inc.
- Compared to peers, relative underperformance over the last year is in contrast with the more recent outperformance.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (13.59).
- TOS-CA‘s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).
- TOS-CA‘s relatively low net margins and poor asset turns suggest a problematic operating strategy.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- TOS-CA‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- TOS-CA‘s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful for an analysis between historical growth (using annualized three-year revenue growth) and investor growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or Price/EBITDA) .
- TOS-CA currently does not have any debt.
Access our research and ratings on TSO3, Inc.
Leverage & Liquidity
TOS-CA currently does not have any debt.
- We consider the company to have a Quick & Able profile as it currently does not have any debt. In comparison, the median level of debt as percent of enterprise value for its peer group is currently 2.59%.
- Of the 5 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include APT-US and COV-CA.
Access the detailed analysis for TSO3, Inc.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Aurora Spine Corp.||20.44||2.21||-15.63||-86.57|
|Medx Health Corp.||5.17||0.18||-15.28||-142.73|
|Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.||0||13.66||No interest exp||999|
|Covalon Technologies Ltd.||N/A||3.49||No interest exp||999|
|Best In Class||5.17||13.66||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for TSO3, Inc.?
TSO3, Inc. engages in the business of medical devices. Its activities include manufacturing, sale; research and development, licensing of sterilization processes, related consumable supplies and accessories for heat-sensitive medical devices. The company was founded by Jocelyn VÃ©zina and Simon Robitaille on June 10, 1998 and is headquartered in QuÃ©bec, Canada.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.