Capitalcube gives Venture Corp. Ltd. a score of 75.
Our analysis is based on comparing Venture Corp. Ltd. with the following peers – Vicom Ltd, Huan Hsin Holdings Ltd, Ipco International Limited. and Ley Choon Group Holdings Ltd. (V01-SG, H16-SG, I11-SG and Q0X-SG).
Venture Corp. Ltd. has a fundamental score of 75 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on Venture Corp. Ltd.
- With respect to peers, relative outperformance over the last year is in contrast to the more recent underperformance.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (2.83).
- The market expects V03-SG to grow faster than its peers and for the company to improve its current ROE.
- V03-SG has relatively low net profit margins while its asset efficiency is relatively high.
- Change in the company’s annual revenues seems to be coming at the expense of earnings.
- Over the last five years, V03-SG‘s return on assets has declined from above median to about median among its peers, indicating declining relative operating performance.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- Compared with the peers chosen, V03-SG has had faster revenue growth in prior years and a current P/E ratio that suggests faster growth in the future suggesting superior growth expectations.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- V03-SG has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
Access our research and ratings on Venture Corp. Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
V03-SG has the financial and operating capacity to borrow quickly.
- With debt at a relatively low 1.44% of its enterprise value compared to an overall benchmark of 25% (Note: The peer median is currently 61.09%), and a well-cushioned interest coverage level of 339.25x, V03-SG can probably borrow quickly. We classify the company as Quick & Able in terms of its capacity to raise additional debt.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include V01-SG.
V03-SG has maintained its Quick & Able profile from the recent year-end.
- V03-SG‘s interest coverage is its highest relative to the last five years and compares to a low of 80.56x in 2012.
- Though its interest coverage increased to 339.25x from 263.08x (in 2016), its peer median remained relatively stable during this period at 1.06x.
- Interest coverage rose 76.35 points relative to peers. It is also above the 2.50x coverage benchmark unlike the peer median.
- V03-SG‘s debt-EV is its lowest relative to the last five years and compares to a high of 8.71% in 2014.
- The decrease in its debt-EV to 1.44% from 3.94% (in 2016) was also accompanied by a decrease in its peer median during this period to 61.09% from 75.68%.
- Relative to peers, debt-EV rose 12.09 percentage points. Unlike the peer median, it is also below the 25% leverage benchmark.
Access the detailed analysis for Venture Corp. Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Vicom Ltd||0||4.18||No interest exp||999|
|Huan Hsin Holdings Ltd||101.02||0.35||-8.77||-1.61|
|Ipco International Limited.||84.02||0.83||1.06||13.9|
|Ley Choon Group Holdings Ltd.||61.09||1.46||0.32||16.2|
|Venture Corporation Limited||1.44||2.11||339.25||520.68|
|Best In Class||1.44||4.18||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Venture Corp. Ltd.?
Venture Corp. Ltd. engages in the provision of technology services, products, and solutions. It operates through the following business segments: Electronics Services Provider, Retail Store Solutions and Industrial, and Component Technology. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Singapore.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.