Capitalcube gives Vicom Ltd. a score of 66.
Our analysis is based on comparing Vicom Ltd. with the following peers – Chasen Holdings Limited, Tritech Group Limited, Comfortdelgro Corporation Limited and SP Corp. Ltd. (5NV-SG, 5G9-SG, C52-SG and AWE-SG).
Vicom Ltd. has a fundamental score of 66 and has a relative valuation of OVERVALUED.
Access our research and ratings on Vicom Ltd.
- From a peer analysis perspective, relative outperformance last month is up from a median performance last year.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (3.62).
- V01-SG‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- V01-SG‘s relatively high profit margins are burdened by relative asset inefficiency.
- Compared with its chosen peers, the company’s annual revenues and earnings change at a slower rate, implying a lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success.
- V01-SG‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years suggest that its relatively high operating returns are sustainable.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While V01-SG‘s revenues growth has been below the peer median in the last few years, the market still gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median and seems to see the company as a long-term strategic bet.
- The company’s level of capital investment suggests it might be under-investing in a business with above median returns.
- V01-SG currently does not have any debt.
Access our research and ratings on Vicom Ltd.
Leverage & Liquidity
V01-SG currently does not have any debt.
- We consider the company to have a Quick & Able profile as it currently does not have any debt. In comparison, the median level of debt as percent of enterprise value for its peer group is currently 7.59%.
- Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 3 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include AWE-SG.
Access the detailed analysis for Vicom Ltd.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Chasen Holdings Limited||57.09||1.4||6.12||39.21|
|Tritech Group Limited||40.44||1.13||-0.6||-16.95|
|Comfortdelgro Corporation Limited||7.59||1.16||36.78||205.13|
|SP Corp. Ltd.||0||5.26||No interest exp||999|
|Vicom Ltd||0||4.18||No interest exp||999|
|Best In Class||7.59||5.26||No interest exp||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Vicom Ltd.?
Vicom Ltd. Is an investment holding company which engages in the provision of motor evaluation and other related services. It specializes in the testing services which covers motor vehicle inspection, non-vehicle testing, inspection, consultancy solutions, emission test laboratory, motor insurance, road tax renewal, and other. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Singapore.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.