Yirendai Ltd. relative valuation is UNDERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 86.
Our analysis is based on comparing Yirendai Ltd. with the following peers – Real Matters, Inc., Rediff.com India Ltd. Sponsored ADR, Reis, Inc. and Stingray Digital Group, Inc. (REAL-CA, REDFY-US, REIS-US and RAY.B-CA).
Yirendai Ltd. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 53.37%) as well as over the last month (at 42.91%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Yirendai Ltd.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was -8.70% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- It currently trades at a Price/Book ratio of (6.04).
- YRD-US‘s operating performance is relatively good compared to its peers. The market currently does not expect high earnings growth relative to its peers but seems to expect the company to maintain its relatively high rates of return.
- YRD-US has a successful operating model with relatively high net profit margins and asset turns.
- The company’s year-on-year change in revenues and earnings are better than the median among its peer group.
- Over the last five years, YRD-US‘s return on assets has improved from below median to better than the median among its peers, suggesting that the company has improved its relative operations markedly.
- The company’s relatively high gross and pre-tax margins suggest a differentiated product portfolio and tight control on operating costs relative to peers.
- While YRD-US‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- Our analysis rates Yirendai Ltd. as UNDERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
YRD-US‘s share price performance of 53.37% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 3.13%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 42.91% is also above the peer median of -8.70% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Yirendai Ltd.’s price of USD 37.27 is lower than CapitalCube’s implied price of USD 43.94. CapitalCube believes that at these levels, Yirendai Ltd. is undervalued and has upside potential. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between USD 18.80 and USD 42.34.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
Yirendai Ltd. is engaged in the easy access to affordable credit and investors with attractive investment opportunities through its online marketplace. It operates through the following segments: Grade A, Grade B, Grade C, and Grade D. It offers online consumer finance marketplace and execute loan transactions. The company was founded by Ning Tang in September 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.