Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. relative valuation is OVERVALUED and it has a fundamental analysis score of 69.
Our analysis is based on comparing Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. with the following peers – Zhejiang Prospect Co. Ltd. Class H, Huazhong In-Vehicle Holdings Company Limited, Great Wall Motor Co., Ltd. Class H, China Vehicle Components Technology Holdings Ltd., Qingling Motors Co., Ltd. Class H, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. Class H, Steyr Motors Co., Ltd. Class A, Nexteer Automotive Group Limited, Right Way Industrial Co., Ltd. and Wanxiang Qianchao Co. Ltd. Class A (8273-HK, 6830-HK, 2333-HK, 1269-HK, 1122-HK, 2238-HK, 000760-CN, 1316-HK, 1506-TW and 000559-CN).
Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. has shown good performance overall, both over the last one year (at 255.78%) as well as over the last month (at 42.40%). Share price performance over the last month, though has been lower than that over the last year. But Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd.’s stock has done better than its overall peer group whose performance was 7.35% over the last month.
- Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
- Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. Class H trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (0.95) than its peer median (1.99).
- The market expects 1057-HK to grow at about the same rate as the peers and to maintain the median returns it currently generates.
- 1057-HK‘s relative asset efficiency and net profit margins are both around the median level.
- Changes in annual revenues (relative to peers) are better than the change in its earnings (relative to peers), implying the company is focused more on revenues.
- Over the last five years, 1057-HK‘s return on assets has declined from above median to about median among its peers, indicating declining relative operating performance.
- The company’s relatively high gross margin suggests some differentiation with pricing advantages versus peers.
- While 1057-HK‘s revenues in recent years have grown faster than the peer median, the market gives the stock a P/E ratio that is around peer median suggesting that the market has some questions about the company’s long-term strategy.
- The company’s level of capital investment seems appropriate to support the company’s growth.
- 1057-HK has some amount of debt capacity available.
- Our analysis rates Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. as OVERVALUED relative to its peers.
Share Price Performance
Considering peers, relative outperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a leading position.
1057-HK‘s share price performance of 255.78% over the last 12 months is above peer median of 43.04%. The 30-day trend in its share price performance of 42.40% is also above the peer median of 7.35% suggesting that this company is a leading performer relative to its peers.
Quadrant label definitions. Hover to know more
Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd.’s price of HKD 10.78 is greater than CapitalCube’s implied price of HKD 6.41. At this level, CapitalCube believes that Zhejiang Shibao Co. Ltd. is overvalued. Over the last 52 week period, the stock has fluctuated between HKD 2.94 and HKD 13.16.
Valuation & Peer Metrics
A complete list of valuation metrics is available on the company page.
VimpelCom Ltd. is an integrated telecommunications service operator. The company provides voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic and Canada. It provides services under the following brands: Beeline, Kyivstar, djuice, Wind, Infostrada, Mobilink, Leo, banglalink, Telecel, and Djezzy. Its reporting structure is divided into five business units: Europe and North America, Russia, Ukraine, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), and Africa and Asia. The company was founded by Dmitri B. Zimin and Augie K. Fabela II in 1992 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.