Capitalcube gives Zynga, Inc. a score of 22.
Our analysis is based on comparing Zynga, Inc. with the following peers – Glu Mobile Inc., Activision Blizzard, Inc., Electronic Arts Inc., Alphabet Inc. Class A, Facebook, Inc. Class A, Apple Inc., PolarityTE, Inc., Gravity Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR, Changyou.com Ltd. Sponsored ADR Class A and NetEase, Inc. Sponsored ADR (GLUU-US, ATVI-US, EA-US, GOOGL-US, FB-US, AAPL-US, COOL-US, GRVY-US, CYOU-US and NTES-US).
Zynga, Inc. has a fundamental score of 22 and has a relative valuation of NEUTRAL.
Access our research and ratings on Zynga, Inc.
- Considering peers, relative underperformance over the last year and the last month suggest a lagging position.
- It trades at a lower Price/Book multiple (1.82) than its peer median (6.01).
- ZNGA-US‘s EBITDA-based price implies better than peer median growth.The market seems to expect a turnaround in the company’s current EBITDA-based return on equity.
- ZNGA-US‘s relatively low net margins and poor asset turns suggest a problematic operating strategy.
- Changes in annual earnings are in line with its chosen peers but lags in terms of revenue, implying the company is cost conscious and selective about spending for growth.
- ZNGA-US‘s return on assets currently and over the past five years has trailed the peer median and suggests the company might be operationally challenged relative to its peers.
- The company’s median gross margin and relatively low pre-tax margin suggest high operating costs versus peers.
- While ZNGA-US‘s revenues have increased slower than peer median, the market currently gives the company a higher than peer median Price/EBITDA ratio and may be factoring in some sort of a strategic play.
- The company’s relatively low level of capital investment and below peer median returns on capital suggest that the company is in maintenance mode.
- ZNGA-US currently does not have any debt.
Access our research and ratings on Zynga, Inc.
Leverage & Liquidity
ZNGA-US currently does not have any debt.
- We consider the company to have a Quick & Able profile as it currently does not have any debt. In comparison, the median level of debt as percent of enterprise value for its peer group is currently 0%.
- Of the 10 chosen peers for the company, only 5 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance. Companies with no debt include GLUU-US, FB-US, COOL-US, GRVY-US and CYOU-US.
Access the detailed analysis for Zynga, Inc.
Key Liquidity Items
|Company||Debt/Enterprise Value (%)||Current Ratio||Interest Coverage (x)||Cash Flow To Total Debt (%)|
|Glu Mobile Inc.||0||1.09||-24802||999|
|Activision Blizzard, Inc.||17.11||2.25||9.64||60.67|
|Electronic Arts Inc.||4.11||2.38||31.51||167.61|
|Alphabet Inc. Class A||0.68||5.77||201.65||902.66|
|Facebook, Inc. Class A||0||13.37||No interest exp||999|
|PolarityTE, Inc.||0||2.43||No interest exp||999|
|Gravity Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR||0||2.48||1441.13||999|
|Changyou.com Ltd. Sponsored ADR Class A||0||2.97||30.28||41.25|
|NetEase, Inc. Sponsored ADR||2.37||2.85||0||302.87|
|Zynga Inc. Class A||0||3.72||No interest exp||999|
|Best In Class||0.68||13.37||1441.13||999|
Looking for more metrics and analysis for Zynga, Inc.?
Zynga, Inc. provides social game services. It develops, markets and operates social games as live services played on mobile platforms such as Apple’s iOS operating system and Google’s Android operating system, and social networking sites such as Facebook. It offers Chess with Friends, Crazy Cake Swap, Draw Something, FarmVille, Gems With Friends, Ice Age: Arctic Blast, Looney Tunes Dash, Speed Guess Something, What’s The Phrase, Wizard of Oz Magic Match, Yummy Gummy, Free Slots, Black Diamond Casino, Hit It Rich, Zynga Poker and Willy Wonka Slots. The company was founded by Mark Jonathan Pincus on April 19, 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
The information presented in this report has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but AnalytixInsight does not make any representation about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This report was produced by AnalytixInsight for informational purposes only and nothing contained herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or derivative instrument. This report is current only as of the date that it was published and the opinions, estimates, ratings and other information may change without notice or publication. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Prior to making an investment or other financial decision, please consult with your financial, legal and tax advisors. AnalytixInsight shall not be liable for any party’s use of this report. AnalytixInsight is not a broker-dealer and does not buy, sell, maintain a position, or make a market in any security referred to herein. One of the principal tenets for us at AnalytixInsight is that the best person to handle your finances is you. By your use of our services or by reading any our reports, you’re agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. You also agree that AnalytixInsight, its directors, its employees, and its agents will not be liable for any investment decision made or action taken by you and others based on news, information, opinion, or any other material generated by us and/or published through our services. For a complete copy of our disclaimer, please visit our website www.analytixinsight.com.