recommended for Individual Investors
recommended for Investment Advisors
All trial users start off with the Pro Plan, which gives you unlimited access to all features of the site for two weeks. This is our most comprehensive plan and allows you to evaluate all the capabilities of the site. You can decide to subscribe to the Pro plan or pick another subscription option at any time.
- The Plus Plan is tailored for individual investors who want the same analysis available to investment professionals in a summary form. Plus Users benefit from the same stock scores, pre-defined stock screens, and portfolio analysis tools as other users. Summaries for every stock are available as a Snapshot report.
- The Premium Plan is best for you if you are an investment advisor. In addition to what is available in the Plus plan, this option provides detailed fundamental analysis reports along with the ability to create unlimited portfolios and perform customized stock screens.
- The Pro Plan is for investment professionals who want access to everything on the site without any limitations.
- With Monthly Plans, we bill you on a recurring basis every month. Monthly plans give you more flexibility but you lose the discounts available with Annual Plans.
- With Annual plans, we automatically bill you every year and you get a substantial price break (of up to two months off).
- Changing or Cancelling Plans: You can change your plan at any time subject to the conditions of our user agreement. In brief, all upgrades are immediate, all downgrades and cancellations are applicable at the end of the active billing period.
Yes. We have agreements with major Brokers and can accommodate new ones. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1(888)945-5945 to setup a soft dollar arrangement.
or call 1(888)945-5945
At-a-glance company scores, performance ratings, and analysis
- Discrete scores for Fundamental Analysis and Dividend Quality. The fundamental analysis score is based on detailed analysis relative to peers across multiple attributes.
- A star-rating system for Fundamental Analysis, Dividend Quality, and Earnings Quality that covers individual attributes like ‘Valuation Drivers,’ ‘Earnings Leverage,’ ‘Dividend Quality Trend,’ ‘Accounting Quality,’ etc.
- Historical values of company performance across multiple attributes, all charted relative to peers in easy-to-read graphs.
Gain competitive insight into a company’s performance, growth and operating capabilites relative to peers
- Does the company have a share price premium? Is it sustainable and justified?
- Is the current share price based on the company’s operating performance or expectations of growth in its earnings?
- What strategy is the company following to generate margins?
- Is the company’s capital investment program sufficient to support growth?
- How does the company score relative to peers across all of these factors?
Anticipate strategic actions a company might pursue
- Is the company management under pressure to act? What are their strategic options?
- Should the Company reinvest? Should it return capital to investors by increasing dividends or buying back shares?
- Is the company a potential target for a merger? Might it make an acquisition?
Judge the quality of a company’s dividend
- Is the company able to pay its dividends from its operating and investing cash flows? Or does it need to raise money to make its dividend payment?
- Has the dividend quality been consistently high and is that trend under pressure?
- Is the cash balance sufficient to cover its dividend in the event of a sudden deterioration in operating performance?
- How does the company score across all of these factors?
Evaluate the quality of a company’s earnings and uncover potential accounting irregularities
Our unique earnings quality reports help you uncover:
- If the company is making its earnings numbers from sound operating results or by temporarily unlocking reserves
- If the company is being more conservative or aggressive in its accounting policies compared to the industry; or if the company has off-balance sheet issues
- The items that have the biggest impact on the company’s declared earnings
Analyze your investment strategies with portfolio-evaluating tools
- Do the companies in your portfolio align with your investment goals?
- What portion of your portfolio are companies that have a capital investment strategy that properly supports growth? Is there a company with substandard growth expectations that’s undermining your investment goals?
- Re-balance and try out an alternative scenario in seconds.
Zero-in on investment ideas using common business terms
You can screen 40,000+ global equities for dozens of attributes in these categories:
- Geographical Region, Country & Exchange
- Sector & Industry group
- Peer-based attributes like Relative Share Price Performance, Earnings Leverage, Sustainability of Returns, Dividend Quality etc.
- Company-Specific metrics like Market Cap, Dividend Yield, Net Profit Margin etc.
Customize the company’s peer set to your liking
Respond to meaningful movement of companies in the market
- Company-based alerts
- Portfolio alerts
- Stock-screener alerts based on your screening filters
- Peer-relative attribute alerts including dividend quality, earnings quality, growth expectations and dozens of other factors
Expand Your Investment Research
Unparalleled coverage of global equities
Peer-based Fundamental Analysis with assessments of Dividend Quality, Earnings Quality, and likely Corporate Actions on 40,000 stocks. Scores, narrative reports, charts, and graphs make our coverage comprehensible and comprehensive.
Zero-in on Investment Ideas
Intuitive, investment-theme based screens. Customizable in seconds.
Search for stocks across multiple performance criteria, common business terms, and likely corporate actions. You are no longer limited to filters based on just financial ratios (like in traditional stock screeners everywhere!); instead, screen by your ideas and criteria around Valuation Characteristics, Growth Expectations, Dividend Quality, Accounting Quality, etc.
Gain Insight into Your Portfolio Characteristics
Portfolio Evaluation and Alerts for better decisions
How well do you know your portfolio? Is it heavy on certain attributes? Has your portfolio drifted from its goals? Get alerted to changes in fundamental analysis and investment screens based on the latest corporate filings. Monitor and quickly react to the Market with our Alert Services.